- The Big Draw Evanston
- Morton Civic Center Exhibitions
- Cultural Organizations
- Evanston Arts Awards
- Evanston Arts Funding Resources
- Noyes Cultural Arts Center
- Public Art
- Cultural Grant Funds
Arts & Culture
Evanston boasts one of the largest and most diverse arts communities in the state. Not only are the arts celebrated often, there are abundant opportunities to get involved in the arts here in Evanston.
Evanston Arts Council
All roads lead to the Arts Council when it comes to the Cultural Arts in Evanston. The Evanston Arts Council is a volunteer board that is committed to working to make Evanston the most artful city for our residents, our visitors - for everyone! The Council is here to be a sounding board for new ideas, promote programs, review projects, and provide funds for exemplary ideas. It is responsible for dispersing the Cultural Fund Grants as well as hosting various events throughout year to foster the arts community and its connections. The members are committed to focus on advocacy, business and economic development, and collaboration.
Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month, at 6:30 PM in room 2404 of the Civic Center at 2100 Ridge Avenue.
View "The Arts in Evanston" video!
Get the Buzz!
Please visit www.evanstonartsbuzz.com for the buzz about what’s happening in Evanston’s vibrant art scene!
If you have any questions or are in need of more information please contact:
Cultural Arts Coordinator
Sign up for Evanston Arts News
North Shore CROP Hunger Walk
Administration and Public Works Committee Meeting
Planning & Development Committee - CANCELLED
City Council/Budget Discussion
- Celebrate Día de los Muertos at the Levy Center October 30
- Free Public Art Workshop with Indira Freitas Johnson October 20
- "The 43" Exhibit to Open at the Noyes Gallery on October 21
- 2016 Mayor's Award for the Arts Nominees Announced
- Celebrate Evanston's Vibrant Arts Community at the 3rd Annual "A Bright Night for the Arts" October 6