- Arts & Humanities Month
- Morton Civic Center Exhibitions
- Cultural Organizations
- Evanston Arts Awards
- Evanston Arts Funding Resources
- Noyes Cultural Arts Center
- Public Art
Arts & Culture
Evanston boasts one of the largest and most diverse arts communities in the state. Not only are the arts celebrated often, there are abundant opportunities to get involved in the arts here in Evanston.
Evanston Arts Council
All roads lead to the Arts Council when it comes to the Cultural Arts in Evanston. The Evanston Arts Council is a volunteer board that is committed to working to make Evanston the most artful city for our residents, our visitors - for everyone! The Council is here to be a sounding board for new ideas, promote programs, review projects, and provide funds for exemplary ideas. It is responsible for dispersing the Cultural Fund Grants as well as hosting various events throughout year to foster the arts community and its connections. The members are committed to focus on advocacy, business and economic development, and collaboration.
Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month, at 6:30 PM in room 2404 of the Civic Center at 2100 Ridge Avenue.
Get the Buzz!
Please visit www.evanstonartsbuzz.com for the buzz about what’s happening in Evanston’s vibrant art scene!
If you have any questions or are in need of more information please contact:
Cultural Arts Coordinator
Sign up for Evanston Arts News
1st Ward Meeting
Zoning Board of Appeals
Citizen's Advisory Committee on Public Place Names
Affordable Care Act Navigators at the Library
Liquor Control Review Board
- Apply to Evanston's Cultural Fund Grant Program by January 29
- "The Nutcracker on Ice" Celebrates the Holiday Season Dec. 11-13
- Support Young Evanston Artists at First-ever GOALed Gallery Holiday Art Sale December 5
- "The Art of Normal" Debuts at the Morton Civic Center November 19
- Evanston Children's Theatre to Stage "The Cell Phone Rings for Thee" November 20-22