- Arts & Humanities Month
- City Exhibitions
- Cultural Organizations
- Evanston Arts Awards
- Evanston Arts Funding Resources
- Noyes Cultural Arts Center
- One State Arts Conference
- Public Art
Arts & Culture
Evanston boasts one of the largest and most diverse arts communities in the state. Not only are the arts celebrated often, there are abundant opportunities to get involved in the arts here in Evanston.
Evanston Arts Council
All roads lead to the Arts Council when it comes to the Cultural Arts in Evanston. The Evanston Arts Council is a volunteer board that is committed to working to make Evanston the most artful city for our residents, our visitors - for everyone! The Council is here to be a sounding board for new ideas, promote programs, review projects, and provide funds for exemplary ideas. It is responsible for dispersing the Cultural Fund Grants as well as hosting various events throughout year to foster the arts community and its connections. The members are committed to focus on advocacy, business and economic development, and collaboration.
Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month, at 6:30 PM in room 2404 of the Civic Center at 2100 Ridge Avenue.
Get the Buzz!
Please visit www.evanstonartsbuzz.com for the buzz about what’s happening in Evanston’s vibrant art scene!
If you have any questions or are in need of more information please contact:
Cultural Arts Coordinator
Sign up for Evanston Arts News
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes
Evanston Legend: The Art of Peggy Lipschutz Opening Reception
Tree Walk in Perkins Woods
- "Evanston Legend" Exhibit Debuts at Noyes Cultural Arts Center Oct. 4
- Nominations Sought for Mayor's Award for the Arts 2015
- 'Kits, 'Cats and Kids Block Party Set for September 24
- Youth Encouraged to Audition for Evanston Children's Theatre's "The Cell Phone Rings for Thee" on Sept. 3 & 5
- Evanston's Tater Tot Theatre Company Will Host Auditions for Local Youth on September 2 & 4