- Arts & Humanities Month
- Morton Civic Center Exhibitions
- Cultural Organizations
- Evanston Arts Awards
- Evanston Arts Funding Resources
- Noyes Cultural Arts Center
- Public Art
- Cultural Grant Funds
Arts & Culture
Evanston boasts one of the largest and most diverse arts communities in the state. Not only are the arts celebrated often, there are abundant opportunities to get involved in the arts here in Evanston.
Evanston Arts Council
All roads lead to the Arts Council when it comes to the Cultural Arts in Evanston. The Evanston Arts Council is a volunteer board that is committed to working to make Evanston the most artful city for our residents, our visitors - for everyone! The Council is here to be a sounding board for new ideas, promote programs, review projects, and provide funds for exemplary ideas. It is responsible for dispersing the Cultural Fund Grants as well as hosting various events throughout year to foster the arts community and its connections. The members are committed to focus on advocacy, business and economic development, and collaboration.
Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month, at 6:30 PM in room 2404 of the Civic Center at 2100 Ridge Avenue.
Get the Buzz!
Please visit www.evanstonartsbuzz.com for the buzz about what’s happening in Evanston’s vibrant art scene!
If you have any questions or are in need of more information please contact:
Cultural Arts Coordinator
Sign up for Evanston Arts News
Winter Farmers' Market
Black History Month Kickoff Event
Tails in Bloom Gala
Administration and Public Works Committee Meeting
Planning & Development Committee
- City of Evanston Expands Channel 16 Programming
- City Launches Public Art Loan Program to Brighten Public Facilities
- "Justice for Peace" Debuts at Noyes Cultural Arts Center January 31
- Evanston Honors Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. January 16-25
- Free Film Screening and Discussion of "Chi-Raq" at the Fleetwood-Jourdain Community Center January 16