- Arts & Humanities Month
- Cultural Organizations
- Public Art
- Noyes Cultural Arts Center
- Evanston Arts Awards
- Evanston Arts Funding Resources
Arts & Culture
Evanston boasts one of the largest and most diverse arts communities in the state. Not only are the arts celebrated often, there are abundant opportunities to get involved in the arts here in Evanston.
Evanston Arts Council
All roads lead to the Arts Council when it comes to the Cultural Arts in Evanston. The Evanston Arts Council is a volunteer board that is committed to working to make Evanston the most artful city for our residents, our visitors - for everyone! The Council is here to be a sounding board for new ideas, promote programs, review projects, and provide funds for exemplary ideas. It is responsible for dispersing the Cultural Fund Grants as well as hosting various events throughout year to foster the arts community and its connections. The members are committed to focus on advocacy, business and economic development, and collaboration.
Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month (except August and December) at 6:30 PM in room 2404 of the Civic Center at 2100 Ridge Avenue.
Get the Buzz!
Please visit www.evanstonartsbuzz.com for the buzz about what’s happening in Evanston’s vibrant art scene!
If you have any questions or are in need of more information please contact:
Cultural Arts Coordinator
Sign up for Evanston Arts News
Indoor Farmer & Artisan Food Market
Age Friendly Evanston! Update/Meeting
2nd Annual Wrecking Ball Fundraiser
City Council - CANCELLED
Board of Ethics
- Vote By April 6 to Determine Winners of Water Week Art Contests
- Focus Group Moves Forward on Plans for Howard Street Theatre
- The Merion and Allegro Dance Boutique Receive 2014 Evanston Arts Leadership Award
- City of Evanston Hosts Special Black History Month Event Feb. 28
- Attend Opening Artists' Reception for "Taking Chances: NO/YES?" March 8