- Cultural Organizations
- Public Art
- Noyes Cultural Arts Center
- Mayor's Award for the Arts
- Cultural Fund Grant Program
Cultural Fund Grant Program
A free grant writing technical assistance workshop will be held at 5:00 p.m. on Monday, January 14, 2013 in Room 106 of the Noyes Cultural Arts Center, 927 Noyes Street, Evanston. The deadline to submit the 2013 application is 5:00 p.m. on Mon., Feb. 4, 2013.
The Cultural Fund Grant Program was designed to be responsive to the ever-changing funding climate within the arts community and the dynamic needs of a diverse Evanston community. To ensure that the arts continue to be an integral part of the lives of all Evanstonians, the City of Evanston strongly encourages the development of broader participation by Evanston’s diverse cultural community.
By providing financial assistance to not-for-profit arts organizations, the Cultural Fund supports artistic excellence throughout the community. The Evanston Cultural Fund Grant Program is administered by the Cultural Arts Division, a division of the City of Evanston's Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department and the Evanston Arts Council. The Cultural Fund is supported by the City of Evanston and partially supported by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
For more information, please call 847.448.8260.
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Senior "Love Boat Cruise"
Senior Spelling Bee
City of Evanston Schedules for the Memorial Day Holiday
Memorial Day Ceremony
- Recreation Huddle to Imagine Future of Recreation & Leisure
- Auditions Scheduled for Summer Productions
- Evanston Green Ball to Raise Funds for Ecology Center May 31
- "Skate Through the Day" Ice Show, May 17-19
- Tickets Available Now for Fleetwood-Jourdain Theatre's Summertime Season