- The Big Draw Evanston
- Morton Civic Center Exhibitions
- Cultural Organizations
- Evanston Arts Awards
- Evanston Arts Funding Resources
- Noyes Cultural Arts Center
- Public Art
- Cultural Grant Funds
The Noyes Art Gallery is located on both the first and second floor of the Noyes Cultural Arts Center, 927 Noyes St. Group tours are available and admission is always free.
"Tony Kelly: A Retrospective"
Opens Sunday, September 18
On display through October 14, 2016
Noyes 2nd Floor Gallery
Opening Reception: Sunday, September 18, 2-5pm
"Tony Kelly: A Retrospective" is a celebration of the life and work of Tony Kelly (1930-2015), a beloved Evanston-based photographer, writer, activist, father and grandfather.
Photography and other artwork from his 45-year career as a photojournalist and commercial photographer will be on display in the Noyes Cultural Arts Center, where Tony Kelly spent much time during his life as an impactful Evanston community member.
"Narrative Elements: the artwork of Jennifer Presant, Jules von Kunhardt, and Sarah Kaiser"
Noyes 1st Floor Gallery
Sept. 18 through October 18, 2016
Opening Reception: Saturday, September 24, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Click image to enlarge
Admission to the Noyes Gallery is free and open to the public. These programs are sponsored by the City of Evanston and supported in part by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Noyes Cultural Arts Center
927 Noyes St. Evanston, IL 60201
Monday - Saturday: 10am - 7pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Age Friendly Task Force Meeting
Housing & Community Development Act Committee
Special 3rd Ward Community Meeting
Design and Project Review Committee - CANCELLED
Transportation/Parking Committee Meeting - CANCELLED
- Celebrate Evanston's Vibrant Arts Community at the 3rd Annual "A Bright Night for the Arts" October 6
- Experience Evanston through Drawing during "The Big Draw Evanston" Festival this October
- "Tony Kelly: A Retrospective" Exhibition Opens September 18 at Noyes Art Gallery
- 2016 'Kits, 'Cats and Kids Block Party Set for September 15
- Experience Live Mariachi, Folkloric Dance and More at the 5th Annual "Jalisco en Evanston" September 1