- Arts & Humanities Month
- Morton Civic Center Exhibitions
- Cultural Organizations
- Evanston Arts Awards
- Evanston Arts Funding Resources
- Noyes Cultural Arts Center
- Public Art
- Cultural Grant Funds
The Noyes Art Gallery is located on both the first and second floor of the Noyes Cultural Arts Center, 927 Noyes St. Group tours are available and admission is always free.
May 15 - August 12, 2016
Noyes 2nd Floor Gallery, 927 Noyes St., Evanston
Opening Reception: Sunday, May 15, 2-5pm
Admission to the reception and exhibition is free and open to the public. Additional parking is available at the Morton Civic Center at 2100 Ridge Ave.
Light refreshments will be served. Refreshments are sponsored in part by Whole Foods North.
This exhibition explores Air, Water, Wood, Metal and Earth through the work of artists Virginia O. Roeder, Joann Rea, Peter Jablokow, Ted Glasoe, and Philip Battaglia.
While contemporary scientific understanding of elements differs greatly, early philosophers and scientists viewed elements as a few simple states of matter that composed the more complex world as a whole. Many modern day systems from Chinese Medicine to Ayurvedic Healing continue to utilize these concepts.
Admission to the Noyes Gallery is free and open to the public. These programs are sponsored by the City of Evanston and supported in part by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Noyes Cultural Arts Center
927 Noyes St. Evanston, IL 60201
Monday - Saturday: 10am - 7pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Age Friendly Task Force Meeting
7th Ward Special Meeting
Peaceable Cities Community Conversation: Gun Violence
Design and Project Review Committee
Transportation/Parking Committee Meeting - CANCELLED
- Visit Art Studios and Galleries Citywide at Evanston Made Tour June 4
- "Five Elements" Exhibition Opens May 15 at Noyes Art Gallery
- U.S. Olympian to Perform in Robert Crown Center's "Magic Starts with a Wish" Spring Ice Show April 30 and May 1
- Evanston Children's Theatre Presents "Schoolhouse Rock Live! JR." April 29-May 1
- "Shakespeare By Design" Exhibition Opening Reception Set for April 10