1. The Health Department will be making a presentation on its 2010 workplan. This will include next steps for the development of a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Evanston
2. Fourth Quarter Budget Report for FY 2009/10. This is the first opportunity to give the Council an update on how we ended the fiscal year on February 28, 2010. While the General Fund ended the year $2.6 million under budget, we did not meet all of our end of year budget targets. The staff report (PDF) provides all the details.
3. Three month contract extensions with Flood Brothers for condo garbage collection and Groot, Inc. for recycling collection. The RFP process to transition these services per City Council direction is not completed. This three month extension should allow for the RFP process to be completed. Staff report (PDF).
4. Consideration of resolution to move forward with engineering feasibility study for location of CTA Yellow Line station in Evanston. Staff report (PDF).
5. Consideration of contract award for Phase II design engineering for Sheridan Road signal upgrade project from Chicago Avenue to Central Street. The Council will also consider adding to the project the addition of a new traffic signal at Sheridan Road and Garrett Place. Staff Report (PDF).
6. Consideration of request from owner to amend operating hours conditions of special use permit for gas station and convenience store located at 555 Howard Street. Current permit restricts operating hours of convenience store and property owner requesting additional hours of operation. Staff is recommending denial because of excessive police activity at location. Staff report (PDF).
7. Resolutions renaming portions of Dempster between Ridge and Asbury for Rabbi Peter Knobel and portion of Forest Avenue between Kedzie and Keeney for Ned and Albe Lauterbach.
8. Consideration of ordinance to provide increased regulation of standing or idling motor vehicles. Staff Report (PDF).