1. Budget. At the beginning of the City Council will be the formal, legally required hearings on the budget. All testimony given so far is included in the record. On the agenda for A&PW is the introduction of the tax levy ordinances. These ordinances will be amended to reflect any changes as appropriate before later adoption. The general budget discussion is scheduled as a special order of business at the conclusion of all other business. Also at that time is an item for the City Council to discuss designation of four City Council goals as “priority” goals.
2. At the beginning of A&PW will be the annual presentation of the “Paint Evanston Plows” contest winners.
3. Consideration of ordinance regarding licensing of rental units.
4. Consideration of amendments to code regarding Marijuana use.
5. A number of items from the Housing and Community Development Act and Economic Development Committees on consent.