1. Discussion of information efforts on March 20 ballot initiatives pertaining to Evanston Township and municipal electric aggregation.
2. Amendments to City's budget policy to adjust City's debt limit.
3. Further consideration of changes to speed limit on portions of Oakton Street.
4. Further consideration of sale of 1817 Church Street for use as a Contractor's Cooperative.
5. Final actions implementing changes for various fees and charges as approved in the adopted FY 2012 budget.
6. Request for special use for a child daycare center at 1629 Orrington Avenue.
7. Request to extend completion of planned development at 1100 Clark/1719 Ridge one year to October 1, 2014.
8. Consider amendments to Code regarding responsible pet ownership.
9. Consider annual grants to neighborhood business associations for promotions and marketing.