1. Special Town Board Meeting for final adoption of Town budget.
2. Contract to replace light poles at Sherman Avenue Garage.
3. Review of annual audit on our GASB 45 Post Retirement Benefits. This is one of those strange accounting requirements to account for costs, but not to fund them. These are real costs however that are made even more expensive by the Illinois General Assembly in the laws governing the Public Safety Benefits Act for those safety officers injured by catastrophic injuries. Unfortunately, catastrophic isn't very well defined in law. We however have far fewer of these cases than many of our neighbors.
4. Purchase of 1801-1805 Church. Resolution allows for multiple ways to purchase including through condemnation. This will allow for maximum safety for City in event of any future environmental problems beyond what is foreseen.
5. Administrative amendments to operating and capital budgets. Resolutions were originally on May 21 agenda and were not acted on.
6. Proposed distribution of excess funds from Howard Hartrey TIF.
7. Introduction of Ordinance to start process for Main and Chicago TIF.
8. Final action on creation of Dempster Dodge TIF.
9. Ordinance confirming City Council's decision starting with FY 2000/01 to place Hotel Motel Tax in Economic Development Fund. This City Council action in 2000 was never approved by ordinance and needs to be per our auditors.
10. Further discussion on bed and breakfast ordinance.