1. Award of Church Street resurfacing project
2. Award of 2012 Alley Paving Program contract
3. Four replacement vehicles including an ambulance and new ice rink resurfacing machine. The resurfacing machine will be all electric, eliminating issues with exhaust in the Robert Crown Center ice rinks.
4. Grant request for "Evanston Roadmap for the Arts." This is the continuing project between the City and the Evanston Community Foundation to assist in implementation of the City Council's Visual and Performing Arts goal. Grant request is $15,000 in FY 2012 and $10,000 in FY 2013.
5. Authorization for FY 2012 General Obligation Bond issue of $16.22 million.
6. Continued consideration on changes to City Code regarding Bed and Breakfast establishments.
Reports on Administration and Public Works Agenda:
1. Status report on Recycling Center
2. Discussion on rodent control around multi-family residences