Note: Forms are provided in PDF format for your convenience. However, the forms often require signatures and must be printed out and submitted to the Building Office on the 3rd floor of the Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center.
General Information for Application Submittal:
Worksheets & Checklists
For Permit Worksheets, click here.
For Permit Checklists, click here.
Water and Sewer Fee Schedule - Please call 3-1-1 to obtain the information.
Building, Housing & Inspections
"Justice in Healthcare" event honoring MLK
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
City Council - CANCELED
Preservation Commission - RESCHEDULED
District 65 Community Café
- Evanston Fire Explorers Open House Set for January 24
- City of Evanston Launches Improved Summer Camp Registration Process
- Interfaith Action to Open Overnight Homeless Shelter January 12
- Penny Park Renovation Project Update
- City Announces 2017 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday Service and Facility Schedules