Non Owner-Occupied Multi-Family Loan
Multi-Family Rehabilitation Loan Program Guidelines:
- Loans are limited to $20,000 per unit. Loans will amortize over 20 years.
- Interest rate will equal one-half of the 30-year Treasury bond as issued monthly
- 51 percent of all units must be occupied by tenants with an income at or below 80 percent PMSA income. Tenant verifications for income must be submitted on an annual basis by the building owner
- Buildings with eight or more units are subject to all labor standard provisions, such as the Davis-Bacon Act. Buildings with more than four units are subject to the Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards
- This program is subject to the availability of funding.
This program is subject to funding availability.
Housing and Homelessness Commission - RESCHEDULED
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Senior "Love Boat Cruise"
Senior Spelling Bee
City of Evanston Schedules for the Memorial Day Holiday
- City of Evanston Schedules for the Memorial Day Holiday
- CTA, Pace to Start Using Ventra Tranist Passes this Summer
- Evanston Public Library Falcon Banding & Naming Event May 30
- Recreation Huddle to Imagine Future of Recreation & Leisure
- E.P.D. Increases Traffic Enforcement for Upcoming Memorial Day Weekend