The City of Evanston does not have an investigative arm to follow up on consumer complaints against businesses in the community.
If you have a complaint about the practices of an Evanston business, make a complaint to the Illinois Attorney General's Consumer Fraud Bureau:
Illinois Attorney General
Consumer Fraud Bureau
500 South Second Street
Springfield, IL 62706
You may also register a complaint about a business with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) :
Plan Commission Comprehensive Plan Subcommittee
Arts Council's Arts & Business Committee
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee - CANCELED
4th Ward Meeting
- Madison St. Lane Closure between Chicago Ave. & Custer Ave. May 25 for CTA Work
- Auditions Scheduled for Summer Productions
- Parts of Asbury Ave. to be Closed for Sewer Work May 28-June 14
- Water Shut-down for Fire Hydrant/Valve Repairs: 1600-1800 Blocks of Washington St.
- Evanston Gun Buyback Event Set for June 29