Food Delivery Vehicle License
Required by all vehicles used for the storage or transportation of food intended for human consumption, including all vehicles operated in connection with the wholesale distribution of meats, vegetables and all food products.
TERM: Calendar Year.
FEE: Fee Schedule
RENEWABLE: Yes. Invoice mailed by City of Evanston in November.
CONTACT: Ellyn Golden, Environmental Health Licensing Coordinator, (847) 866-2947 or firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION: Food Delivery Vehicle License Application
NOTE: Delivery vehicles operated by a retail food store within Evanston are not required to obtain a food delivery vehicle license.
- Title 8 Chapter 4 Section 6(3)(C, D) Prohibited Acts
- Title 8 Chapter 9 Food Delivery Vehicles
- Title 10 Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Design and Project Review Committee - CANCELLED
Flying Turkey 5K
- Small Businesses Encourage You to "Shop Evanston" on November 29
- Attend the 2014 Evanston Holiday Safety Forum Dec. 2
- Provide Input on Final Design Concepts for Baker Park by Dec. 16
- Support the Evanston Public Library at the Big Holiday Book Sale Dec. 5-7
- Art Under Glass Returns to Downtown Evanston