Food Delivery Vehicle License
Required by all vehicles used for the storage or transportation of food intended for human consumption, including all vehicles operated in connection with the wholesale distribution of meats, vegetables and all food products.
TERM: Calendar Year.
RENEWABLE: Yes. Invoice mailed by City of Evanston in November.
CONTACT: Ellyn Golden, Environmental Health Licensing Coordinator, (847) 866-2947 or firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION: Food Delivery Vehicle License Application
NOTE: Delivery vehicles operated by a retail food store within Evanston are not required to obtain a food delivery vehicle license.
- Title 8 Chapter 4 Section 6(3)(C, D) Prohibited Acts
- Title 8 Chapter 9 Food Delivery Vehicles
- Title 10 Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Commission on Aging
St. Nicholas Neighborhood Way of the Cross
Indoor Farmer & Artisan Food Market
Arboretum Egg Hunt
- Celebrate Earth Day and Arbor Day by Joining the City's "Clean Up, Evanston!" Event April 25
- Spring Cleaning: Bulk Trash Pick-ups Begin April 17
- Evanston Yard Waste Collections Begin April 1
- Evanston Beach Tokens Available for Purchase Beginning April 1
- Share Your Feedback at the Clark Street Beach Bird Habitat Restoration Meeting April 8