Food Delivery Vehicle License
Required by all vehicles used for the storage or transportation of food intended for human consumption, including all vehicles operated in connection with the wholesale distribution of meats, vegetables and all food products.
TERM: Calendar Year.
FEE: Fee Schedule
RENEWABLE: Yes. Invoice mailed by City of Evanston in November.
CONTACT: Ellyn Golden, Environmental Health Licensing Coordinator, (847) 866-2947 or firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION: Food Delivery Vehicle License Application
NOTE: Delivery vehicles operated by a retail food store within Evanston are not required to obtain a food delivery vehicle license.
- Title 8 Chapter 4 Section 6(3)(C, D) Prohibited Acts
- Title 8 Chapter 9 Food Delivery Vehicles
- Title 10 Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee - CANCELLED
Baker Park Renovations Neighborhood Meeting
"Anthology by Karl Johnson" Opening Artist Reception
Arts Council's Community Relations Committee
Commission on Aging
- Evanston Health Department Advises Residents About Low Risk of Ebola
- Illinois Department of Public Health Reassures Illinoisans After First Ebola Case Confirmed in the U.S.
- President Obama to Visit Evanston October 2
- Evanston Mayor Tisdahl to Present Award for the Arts at "Bright Night for the Arts" October 9
- City Repairing Green Bay Road Drainage Structures through October 10