Food Delivery Vehicle License
Required by all vehicles used for the storage or transportation of food intended for human consumption, including all vehicles operated in connection with the wholesale distribution of meats, vegetables and all food products.
TERM: Calendar Year.
RENEWABLE: Yes. Invoice mailed by City of Evanston in November.
CONTACT: Ellyn Golden, Environmental Health Licensing Coordinator, (847) 866-2947 or email@example.com
APPLICATION: Food Delivery Vehicle License Application
NOTE: Delivery vehicles operated by a retail food store within Evanston are not required to obtain a food delivery vehicle license.
- Title 8 Chapter 4 Section 6(3)(C, D) Prohibited Acts
- Title 8 Chapter 9 Food Delivery Vehicles
- Title 10 Motor Vehicles and Traffic
1st Ward Meeting
Zoning Board of Appeals
Lighthouse Landing Complex Committee
Design and Project Review Committee
Preservation Commission Special Meeting - Northwestern University's Subdivision proposal of Evanston Campus (east of Sheridan Road)
- Mayor Tisdahl's Annual Summer Youth Employment Program Job Fair Set for March 28
- Firewood Sale Ends March 7
- Evanston Community Members Invited to Attend CAPER Public Meeting March 10
- Fountain Square Renovation Project Open House Meeting to Be Rescheduled
- House Move to Impact Traffic and Parking on Green Bay Rd., Central St. and Crawford Ave.