Food Delivery Vehicle License
Required by all vehicles used for the storage or transportation of food intended for human consumption, including all vehicles operated in connection with the wholesale distribution of meats, vegetables and all food products.
TERM: Calendar Year.
FEE: Fee Schedule
RENEWABLE: Yes. Invoice mailed by City of Evanston in November.
CONTACT: Ellyn Golden, Environmental Health Licensing Coordinator, (847) 866-2947 or email@example.com
APPLICATION: Food Delivery Vehicle License Application
NOTE: Delivery vehicles operated by a retail food store within Evanston are not required to obtain a food delivery vehicle license.
- Title 8 Chapter 4 Section 6(3)(C, D) Prohibited Acts
- Title 8 Chapter 9 Food Delivery Vehicles
- Title 10 Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Bulk Trash Pick-up for Tuesday Trash Route
Housing and Homelessness Commission - RESCHEDULED
Fairy Tale Trail
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Evanston Day of Caring
- Evanston Innovators and Small Businesses to Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week November 17-23
- New "Evanston Rec" App to Bring Parks and Recreation Events to Mobile Users
- City of Evanston Parks, Recreation & Community Services Department Hosts Producemobile at Robert Crown Center, Serving 250 Community Members in Need
- Enjoy Special Halloween and Harvest Events around Fountain Square Plaza Oct. 25-27
- LINEAR/CIRCULAR Art Exhibition Opens November 19