Food Delivery Vehicle License
Required by all vehicles used for the storage or transportation of food intended for human consumption, including all vehicles operated in connection with the wholesale distribution of meats, vegetables and all food products.
TERM: Calendar Year.
FEE: Fee Schedule
RENEWABLE: Yes. Invoice mailed by City of Evanston in November.
CONTACT: Ellyn Golden, Environmental Health Licensing Coordinator, (847) 866-2947 or email@example.com
APPLICATION: Food Delivery Vehicle License Application
NOTE: Delivery vehicles operated by a retail food store within Evanston are not required to obtain a food delivery vehicle license.
- Title 8 Chapter 4 Section 6(3)(C, D) Prohibited Acts
- Title 8 Chapter 9 Food Delivery Vehicles
- Title 10 Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Cornucopia Holiday Gift Show 2014
Paw Palooza 2014
Evanston Children's Theatre Presents: "The Hobbit"
- Meet Candidates for Evanston Cradle to Career Executive Director Position
- City to Hold Penny Park Renovation Project Public Meeting Dec. 11
- Evanston Designated as EPA "Green Power Community"
- City of Evanston's 2014 Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule
- Winners of the 9th Annual Paint Evanston Plows Contest Announced