Food Delivery Vehicle License
Required by all vehicles used for the storage or transportation of food intended for human consumption, including all vehicles operated in connection with the wholesale distribution of meats, vegetables and all food products.
TERM: Calendar Year.
FEE: Fee Schedule
RENEWABLE: Yes. Invoice mailed by City of Evanston in November.
CONTACT: Ellyn Golden, Environmental Health Licensing Coordinator, (847) 866-2947 or firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION: Food Delivery Vehicle License Application
NOTE: Delivery vehicles operated by a retail food store within Evanston are not required to obtain a food delivery vehicle license.
- Title 8 Chapter 4 Section 6(3)(C, D) Prohibited Acts
- Title 8 Chapter 9 Food Delivery Vehicles
- Title 10 Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Housing and Homelessness Commission - CANCELLED
Romeo and Juliet
Sphinx Performance Academy: Catalyst Quartet Performance
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Why Not Me? A Sammy Davis Jr. Story
- U.S. Army Reserve Child, Youth & School Services Conduct Cleanup at James Park
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations Planned for Evanston West of Crawford Ave. August 21 POSTPONED
- Evanston Launches Improved Service for Residents to Text the City
- First Human West Nile Virus Positive Case in Illinois For 2014 Reported
- City Releases Second Quarter 2014 Economic Report