- Bids & Proposals
- Building & Inspection Services
- Business Complaints
- Business Districts
- Business Diversity
- Business Licenses
- Economic Development
- Housing & Grants
- TIF Districts
- Medical Cannabis
- New Businesses
- M/W/EBE's Local Employment Program
- Permits & Licenses
- Planning & Zoning
- Vendor Registration
- 1714-20 Chicago Ave.
- 2222 Oakton St. RFQ
Hen Coop License
Required by any person desiring to keep hens on their property in the City of Evanston.
TERM: Calendar Year.
FEE: $50 per application.
RENEWABLE: Yes. Applicant to submit application, documentation and fee to the Health Department. Inspection(s) may be required.
TRANSFERABLE: No, coop licenses do not run with the land.
CONTACT: Ellyn Golden, Environmental Health License Coordinator, (847) 866-2947 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION: Hen Coop License Application (printable version)
Hen Coop License Renewal Application (printable version)
APPLY ONLINE: New or Renewal
To be submitted with a new application: Public Notice of Intent to Construct a Hen Coop
IMPORTANT: Registration of the premises with the Illinois Department of Agriculture is required.
- Title 1 Chapter 3 Section 2 Definitions, General
- Title 5 Chapter 1 Property Maintenance Code
- Title 6 Chapter 4 Section 6-2 General Provisions for Accessory Uses and Structures
- Title 6 Chapter 18 Section 3 Definitions
- Title 8 Chapter 4 Section 1 Enumeration of Particular Nuisances
- Title 9 Chapter 4 Section 5 Certain Animals Prohibited
State of Illinois Department of Agriculture
Fran Randall Memorial Concert
Indoor Farmers' Market
From Page to Stage with Lifeline Theatre
Special Olympics District Basketball Meet
Chicago Cubs Trophy Tour
- Water Supply Agreement with Morton Grove, Niles on January 23 City Council Agenda
- See the Cubs World Series Trophy at the Morton Civic Center January 22
- From the Mayor: Evanston Electoral Board Decisions
- Federal Court Determines Evanston Claims in James Park Case Must Go Forward
- Senior Citizen Property Tax Reduction Applications Due February 8