- Bids & Proposals
- Building & Inspection Services
- Business Complaints
- Business Districts
- Business Diversity
- Business Licenses
- Economic Development
- Housing & Grants
- TIF Districts
- Medical Cannabis
- New Businesses
- M/W/EBE's Local Employment Program
- Permits & Licenses
- Planning & Zoning
- Vendor Registration
- 2222 Oakton St. RFQ
Hen Coop License
Required by any person desiring to keep hens on their property in the City of Evanston.
TERM: Calendar Year.
FEE: $50 per application.
RENEWABLE: Yes. Applicant to submit application, documentation and fee to the Health Department. Inspection(s) may be required.
TRANSFERABLE: No, coop licenses do not run with the land.
CONTACT: Ellyn Golden, Environmental Health License Coordinator, (847) 866-2947 or mailto:email@example.com
APPLY ONLINE: New or Renewal
To be submitted with a new application: Public Notice of Intent to Construct a Hen Coop
IMPORTANT: Registration of the premises with the Illinois Department of Agriculture is required.
- Title 1 Chapter 3 Section 2 Definitions, General
- Title 5 Chapter 1 Property Maintenance Code
- Title 6 Chapter 4 Section 6-2 General Provisions for Accessory Uses and Structures
- Title 6 Chapter 18 Section 3 Definitions
- Title 8 Chapter 4 Section 1 Enumeration of Particular Nuisances
- Title 9 Chapter 4 Section 5 Certain Animals Prohibited
State of Illinois Department of Agriculture
Youth Job Center's Spring Job Fair
YWCA Racial Justice Summit
Housing and Homelessness Commission - RESCHEDULED
Commission on Aging
Evanston Aging Well Film Night
- Nominations Sought for 2016 Evanston Business Awards
- Illinois Department of Public Health Reports 16 Travel Associated Cases of Zika Virus in Illinois
- Livable Landscapes Program Offers Residents Assistance with Stormwater Management, Eco-Friendly Planting
- Vote for Evanston in the 2016 World Wildlife Fund's "We Love Cities" Campaign
- City of Evanston "311 About My Place" Tool Wins Public Technology Institute's 2016 Technology Solutions Award