Hen Coop License
Required by any person desiring to keep hens on their property in the City of Evanston.
TERM: Calendar Year.
FEE: $50 per application.
RENEWABLE: Yes. Applicant to submit application, documentation and fee to the Health Department. Inspection(s) may be required.
TRANSFERABLE: No, coop licenses do not run with the land.
CONTACT: Ellyn Golden, Environmental Health License Coordinator, (847) 866-2947 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY ONLINE: New or Renewal
To be submitted with a new application: Public Notice of Intent to Construct a Hen Coop
IMPORTANT: Registration of the premises with the Illinois Department of Agriculture is required.
- Title 1 Chapter 3 Section 2 Definitions, General
- Title 5 Chapter 1 Property Maintenance Code
- Title 6 Chapter 4 Section 6-2 General Provisions for Accessory Uses and Structures
- Title 6 Chapter 18 Section 3 Definitions
- Title 8 Chapter 4 Section 1 Enumeration of Particular Nuisances
- Title 9 Chapter 4 Section 5 Certain Animals Prohibited
State of Illinois Department of Agriculture
5th Ward Meeting
Chicago-Main TIF Advisory Committee
Housing and Homelessness Commission - CANCELLED
Romeo and Juliet
Sphinx Performance Academy: Catalyst Quartet Performance
- U.S. Army Reserve Child, Youth & School Services Conduct Cleanup at James Park
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations Planned for Evanston West of Crawford Ave. August 21
- Evanston Launches Improved Service for Residents to Text the City
- First Human West Nile Virus Positive Case in Illinois For 2014 Reported
- City Releases Second Quarter 2014 Economic Report