Hen Coop License
Required by any person desiring to keep hens on their property in the City of Evanston.
TERM: Calendar Year.
FEE: $50 per application.
RENEWABLE: Yes. Applicant to submit application, documentation and fee to the Health Department. Inspection(s) may be required.
TRANSFERABLE: No, coop licenses do not run with the land.
CONTACT: Ellyn Golden, Environmental Health License Coordinator, (847) 866-2947 or mailto:email@example.com
APPLY ONLINE: New or Renewal
To be submitted with a new application: Public Notice of Intent to Construct a Hen Coop
IMPORTANT: Registration of the premises with the Illinois Department of Agriculture is required.
- Title 1 Chapter 3 Section 2 Definitions, General
- Title 5 Chapter 1 Property Maintenance Code
- Title 6 Chapter 4 Section 6-2 General Provisions for Accessory Uses and Structures
- Title 6 Chapter 18 Section 3 Definitions
- Title 8 Chapter 4 Section 1 Enumeration of Particular Nuisances
- Title 9 Chapter 4 Section 5 Certain Animals Prohibited
State of Illinois Department of Agriculture
Rules Committee of the Plan Commission
Halloween for Little Ones
Halloween After School
Halloween Skating Party
- Evanston Raises Age to Purchase and Sell Tobacco from 18 to 21
- Evanston Police Department Provides 2014 Halloween Safety Tips
- Local Volunteers Make Evanston Day of Caring Event a Great Success
- City e-newsletter the Number One Source for Evanston News According to Recent Survey
- City to Host Open House Meeting to Discuss Emerson/Ridge/Green Bay Intersection Improvement Project October 29