- Bids & Proposals
- Building & Inspection Services
- Business Complaints
- Business Districts
- Business Diversity
- Business Licenses
- Economic Development
- Housing & Grants
- TIF Districts
- Medical Cannabis
- New Businesses
- M/W/EBE's Local Employment Program
- Permits & Licenses
- Planning & Zoning
- Vendor Registration
- 2222 Oakton St. RFQ
Lakefront Cement Fire Ring Permit
The Cement Fire Ring is located at the Lakefront area next to the Evanston Art Center.
TERM: One day.
FEE: $45 for Evanston residents/$90 for non-residents
Proof of residency must be provided to receive the resident rate. The fee must be paid at the time the permit date is confirmed.
CONTACT: In order to request a permit for the use of the bonfire ring, please first telephone the Ecology Center at 847/448-8256 to schedule an available date for the use of the ring.
SEASON: The Cement Fire Ring season is April 15 through November 15. Bonfires are not permitted between November 16 and April 14. Reservations for April and May are accepted beginning March 1.
APPLICATION: View the rules and apply for permit.
NOTE: After the date is scheduled, you may fill out the form on-line and send it, via the submit button on the form, to Evanston Fire and Life Safety Services Headquarters. The approved permit will be returned to you via email. Permits may only be issued to the person requesting the permit. You must acknowledge that you have read and understand the rules and regulations. The application must include some form of identification, either Driver's License or Social Security Number. Please allow 7-10 working days to receive your permit after you have submitted the form. A copy of the permit must remain on-site throughout the event. There are no refunds for permits.
909 Lake St. Evanston, IL 60201
Weekdays: 8:30am - 5pm
Fire Chief: Greg Klaiber
Evanston Aging Well Conference
YWCA Racial Justice Summit
Opening Day! Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Evanston Water Utility Tours
- Evanston to Host Association of Government Contact Center Professionals Conference May 9-12
- Evanston Water Production Bureau's 2015 Consumer Confidence Report Now Available
- Nominations Sought for 2016 Evanston Business Awards
- Illinois Department of Public Health Reports 16 Travel Associated Cases of Zika Virus in Illinois
- Livable Landscapes Program Offers Residents Assistance with Stormwater Management, Eco-Friendly Planting