Vending Machine License
Required by any coin-operated device, machine or device operated by means of a coin, token or similar object for the purpose of providing to the consumer [hot or cold] food, beverages or confections. (Ord. 82-0-96)
TERM: Calendar Year.
FEE: Per machine. See Fee Schedule
RENEWABLE: Yes. Invoice mailed by City of Evanston in November.
CONTACT: Ellyn Golden, Environmental Health Licensing Coordinator, (847) 866-2947 or firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION: Vending Machine License Application
NOTE: License must be affixed to machine in a location visible to the public.
- Title 3 Chapter 8 Section 2
- Title 3 chapter 8 Section 10(3)
State of Illinois
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
8th Annual NUBAA 5K Race for Diversity
Free Electronics Recycling Event
Evanston Art Center Spring Benefit and Art Auction
- Evanston Police Are Looking For 80 Year Old Missing Person With Alzheimer's
- Evanston Residents Called to Contribute to Historic Cancer Research Effort
- Evanston Police and Fire Foundation to Hold Inaugural Golf Outing June 17
- Evanston Ordinance Banning Hand-held Cell Phones While Driving in Third Year
- Water Shut Down for Washington St. & Florence Ave. Area for Repair Work May 17