- Bids & Proposals
- Building & Inspection Services
- Business Complaints
- Business Districts
- Business Diversity
- Business Licenses
- Economic Development
- Housing & Grants
- TIF Districts
- Medical Cannabis
- New Businesses
- M/W/EBE's Local Employment Program
- Permits & Licenses
- Planning & Zoning
- Vendor Registration
- 2222 Oakton St. RFQ
House, Apartment, Garage, & Yard Sale Application
Per section 6483(A)1 of the Zoning Ordinance: house, apartment, garage or yard sales are permitted only in residential zoning districts (R1R6). Residents may have up to three (3) such sales within a 12 month period.
APPLICATION: Yard Sale Application Form
NOTE: Please indicate the time and date of the sale on any signs you post. Please be responsible for removing all signs after your sale is over.
Please do not nail signs to trees. Doing so hurts the trees!
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
United Way Evanston Day of Caring
Evanston Art and Big Fork Festival
Burnham In Evanston Walking Tour
"The Big Draw Evanston"
- Presentation from September 29 Gibbs-Morrison Project Meeting Now Available
- Evanston Police Department Hosts "Coffee With a Cop" on October 7
- City of Evanston 2016 Parking Lot Improvement Project Begins October 3
- Reminder: Early Deadline for Delinquent 2015 Property Tax Payments
- 2016 Mayor's Award for the Arts Nominees Announced