- Bids & Proposals
- Building & Inspection Services
- Business Complaints
- Business Districts
- Business Diversity
- Business Licenses
- Economic Development
- Housing & Grants
- TIF Districts
- Medical Cannabis
- New Businesses
- M/W/EBE's Local Employment Program
- Permits & Licenses
- Planning & Zoning
- Vendor Registration
- 1714-20 Chicago Ave.
- 2222 Oakton St. RFQ
House, Apartment, Garage, & Yard Sale Application
Per section 6483(A)1 of the Zoning Ordinance: house, apartment, garage or yard sales are permitted only in residential zoning districts (R1R6). Residents may have up to three (3) such sales within a 12 month period.
APPLICATION: Yard Sale Application Form
NOTE: Please indicate the time and date of the sale on any signs you post. Please be responsible for removing all signs after your sale is over.
Please do not nail signs to trees. Doing so hurts the trees!
Liquor Control Review Board
Girl on Fire
Human Services Committee
Free Energy Benchmarking Workshop for Evanston Building Owners
Domestic Violence Panel Discussion
- City Issues Reminders for Winter Awareness Week December 4-10
- "The Nutcracker on Ice" Celebrates the Holiday Season Dec. 16-18
- Apply to Evanston's Cultural Fund Grant Program by January 31
- Evanston Police Conduct Internal Investigation into Arrest
- Open House Public Meeting on Chicago Avenue Corridor Improvement Project December 15