- Bids & Proposals
- Building & Inspection Services
- Business Complaints
- Business Districts
- Business Diversity
- Business Licenses
- Economic Development
- Housing & Grants
- TIF Districts
- Medical Cannabis
- New Businesses
- M/W/EBE's Local Employment Program
- Permits & Licenses
- Planning & Zoning
- Vendor Registration
- 1714-20 Chicago Ave.
- 2222 Oakton St. RFQ
House, Apartment, Garage, & Yard Sale Application
Per section 6483(A)1 of the Zoning Ordinance: house, apartment, garage or yard sales are permitted only in residential zoning districts (R1R6). Residents may have up to three (3) such sales within a 12 month period.
APPLICATION: Yard Sale Application Form
NOTE: Please indicate the time and date of the sale on any signs you post. Please be responsible for removing all signs after your sale is over.
Please do not nail signs to trees. Doing so hurts the trees!
Indoor Farmers' Market
From Page to Stage with Lifeline Theatre
Special Olympics District Basketball Meet
Chicago Cubs Trophy Tour
Administration and Public Works Committee Meeting
- Water Supply Agreement with Morton Grove, Niles on January 23 City Council Agenda
- See the Cubs World Series Trophy at the Morton Civic Center January 22
- From the Mayor: Evanston Electoral Board Decisions
- Federal Court Determines Evanston Claims in James Park Case Must Go Forward
- Senior Citizen Property Tax Reduction Applications Due February 8