- Bids & Proposals
- Building & Inspection Services
- Business Complaints
- Business Districts
- Business Diversity
- Business Licenses
- Economic Development
- Housing & Grants
- TIF Districts
- Medical Cannabis
- New Businesses
- M/W/EBE's Local Employment Program
- Permits & Licenses
- Planning & Zoning
- Vendor Registration
- 2222 Oakton St. RFQ
House, Apartment, Garage, & Yard Sale Application
Per section 6483(A)1 of the Zoning Ordinance: house, apartment, garage or yard sales are permitted only in residential zoning districts (R1R6). Residents may have up to three (3) such sales within a 12 month period.
APPLICATION: Yard Sale Application Form
NOTE: Please indicate the time and date of the sale on any signs you post. Please be responsible for removing all signs after your sale is over.
Please do not nail signs to trees. Doing so hurts the trees!
YWCA Stand Against Racism
Evanston Children's Theatre Presents: Schoolhouse Rock Live! JR.
Winter Farmers' Market
Healthy Kids Day®
Design Evanston: Oscar Mayer House Tour
- Illinois Department of Public Health Reports 16 Travel Associated Cases of Zika Virus in Illinois
- Livable Landscapes Program Offers Residents Assistance with Stormwater Management, Eco-Friendly Planting
- Vote for Evanston in the 2016 World Wildlife Fund's "We Love Cities" Campaign
- City of Evanston "311 About My Place" Tool Wins Public Technology Institute's 2016 Technology Solutions Award
- City of Evanston Partners with iKeedo to Raise Funds for Fallen Trees