Evanston Housing Rehabilitation Program
Join the Evanston Rehab Team and help local Evanston residents for various projects throughout the year.
The City of Evanston’s Housing Rehabilitation Program was developed to improve the quality of housing, and therefore quality of life, for low to moderate income owners and renters by providing necessary improvements to meet their housing needs. Many of the program recipients are senior citizens or individuals with disabilities, and need YOUR help! The City is looking to build a pool of volunteers to work alongside the City’s Housing Rehabilitation Staff. Please join our team.
We need help in the following areas:
- Unpacking/Moving/Crating or Storing household goods
- Assembly/Disassembly of household items or furniture
- Post-Rehab Assistance
Volunteers must be:
- 18 or older
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
To learn more about the program or if you have any questions, please contact Christine Rennord at 847-448-8033.
"Justice in Healthcare" event honoring MLK
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
City Council - CANCELED
Preservation Commission - RESCHEDULED
District 65 Community Café
- Evanston Fire Explorers Open House Set for January 24
- City of Evanston Launches Improved Summer Camp Registration Process
- Interfaith Action to Open Overnight Homeless Shelter January 12
- Penny Park Renovation Project Update
- City Announces 2017 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday Service and Facility Schedules