- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
What's more fun than gathering with your friends, family and fellow Evanstonians to enjoy an afternoon in the park with free food, games, activities and entertainment?
The 2016 CommUNITY Picnic will take place on Sunday, August 21 from Noon-4 p.m. in Ingraham Park (west of the Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Avenue).
Admission is free. Bring the whole family for hours of entertainment, fun activities, free food and giveaways!
- Jesse White Tumblers
- Live music from The Chicago Choro Club, Suite Molly Seven, and Joel Frankel
- Performances by Evanston Children’s Choir
- Balloon Artist Tony Wright and more!
Would you like to support the CommUNITY Picnic?
You can be part of Evanston's annual CommUNITY Picnic by donating today here. By donating, you will automatically be entered into a drawing for a special prize to be announced!
Over 80 volunteers are needed to make this another successful event! Individuals, families and groups interested in volunteering should contact Myra Gorman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-448-4311.
Evanston Community Foundation
NorthShore University Health Systems
Haliburton Funeral Chapel
Hilton Gardens Hotel
Walsh Natural Health
Mustard's Last Stand
2011 Picnic Highlights
Indoor Farmers' Market
From Page to Stage with Lifeline Theatre
Special Olympics District Basketball Meet
Chicago Cubs Trophy Tour
Administration and Public Works Committee Meeting
- Water Supply Agreement with Morton Grove, Niles on January 23 City Council Agenda
- See the Cubs World Series Trophy at the Morton Civic Center January 22
- From the Mayor: Evanston Electoral Board Decisions
- Federal Court Determines Evanston Claims in James Park Case Must Go Forward
- Senior Citizen Property Tax Reduction Applications Due February 8