- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
What's more fun than gathering with your friends, family and fellow Evanstonians to enjoy an afternoon in the park with free food, games, activities and entertainment?
The 2016 CommUNITY Picnic will take place on Sunday, August 21 from Noon-4 p.m. in Ingraham Park (west of the Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Avenue).
Admission is free. Bring the whole family for hours of entertainment, fun activities, free food and giveaways!
Would you like to support the CommUNITY Picnic?
You can be part of Evanston's annual CommUNITY Picnic by donating today here. By donating, you will automatically be entered into a drawing for a special prize to be announced!
Over 80 volunteers are needed to make this another successful event! Individuals, families and groups interested in volunteering can register by visiting Volunteerevanston.org
Individuals can also register to volunteer by calling 311 or 847-448-8029 or email email@example.com. Feel free to share this information with individuals who are interested in volunteering. Children under 14 years of age who wish to volunteer must be accompanied by an adult.
2011 Picnic Highlights
Great Lake Plunge
#LOVESTORIES: Inspired by BLACK LIVES MATTER
Administration and Public Works Committee Meeting
Planning & Development Committee
- Attend the 2016 Evanston Lakeshore Arts Festival at Dawes Park August 6-7
- Police Chief Eddington Answers Questions About EPD Policies and Practices
- Emerson, Ridge, Asbury and Green Bay Corridor Project Update
- Harry Potter Book Release Activities Offered for "Wizards" and "Muggles" July 30
- Attend National Night Out Events in Evanston on August 2