- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
Ethnic Arts Festival
The Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival is a celebration of arts and cultural diversity unlike any other!
July 16-17, 2016
Saturday & Sunday, noon to 7 p.m.
Dawes Park, Sheridan Rd. at Church St.
Evanston’s lakefront will be transformed into a Global Village for the 31st annual Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival, a two-day celebration of global diversity. This free event features art from an abundance of countries, family crafts activities, international cuisine, and live music, dance, and spoken word performances. Attendees will enjoy continuous performances throughout the weekend at two venues.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is sponsored by the City of Evanston Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department and partially supported by the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Are you interested in sponsorship opportunities for next year's festival? For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-448-8264.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is supported by the Cherry Family Foundation.
Bike the Ridge
Rotary Club of Evanston Peace Festival
Administration and Public Works Committee Meeting
Planning & Development Committee
- First Human Case of West Nile Virus Reported in Evanston for 2016
- U.S. House Votes to Rename Evanston Post Office in Honor of Abner J. Mikva
- Reminder: Fall 2016 Bulk Trash Pick-ups Take Place Fridays, October 7-28
- Open Houses Set for October 4 & 5 to Discuss CTA and Pace North Shore Coordination Plan
- Celebrate the Adoption of the Age-Friendly Evanston Action Plan September 29