- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
Ethnic Arts Festival
The Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival is a celebration of arts and cultural diversity unlike any other!
July 16-17, 2016
Saturday & Sunday, noon to 7 p.m.
Dawes Park, Sheridan Rd. at Church St.
Evanston’s lakefront will be transformed into a Global Village for the 31st annual Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival, a two-day celebration of global diversity. This free event features art from an abundance of countries, family crafts activities, international cuisine, and live music, dance, and spoken word performances. Attendees will enjoy continuous performances throughout the weekend at two venues.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is sponsored by the City of Evanston Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department and partially supported by the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Are you interested in sponsorship opportunities for next year's festival? Performing Artist Applications are now open here until March 31st. Artist vendor applications will open January 9, 2017. For more information, email email@example.com or call 847-448-8264.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is supported by the Cherry Family Foundation.
EPL Holiday Book Sale
Evanston Symphony Holiday Concert
Liquor Control Review Board
Girl on Fire
Human Services Committee
- "The Nutcracker on Ice" Celebrates the Holiday Season Dec. 16-18
- Apply to Evanston's Cultural Fund Grant Program by January 31
- Evanston Police Conduct Internal Investigation into Arrest
- Open House Public Meeting on Chicago Avenue Corridor Improvement Project December 15
- Newsy Items on Monday City Council Agenda