- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
Ethnic Arts Festival
The Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival is a celebration of arts and cultural diversity unlike any other!
July 16-17, 2016
Saturday & Sunday, noon to 7 p.m.
Dawes Park, Sheridan Rd. at Church St.
Evanston’s lakefront will be transformed into a Global Village for the 31st annual Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival, a two-day celebration of global diversity. This free event features art from an abundance of countries, family crafts activities, international cuisine, and live music, dance, and spoken word performances. Attendees will enjoy continuous performances throughout the weekend at two venues.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is sponsored by the City of Evanston Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department and partially supported by the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Are you interested in sponsorship opportunities for next year's festival? For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-448-8264.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is supported by the Cherry Family Foundation.
Man Up! Health Initiative
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Fountain Square Art Festival
Northwestern University Community Picnic
- Divvy Bike Share Rolls Into Evanston Next Week
- First West Nile Virus Mosquitoes Reported in Evanston
- Celebrate Independence Day 2016 in Evanston with Parade, Fireworks and Activities
- City of Evanston Awarded Inclusive Transportation Planning Grant
- Temporary Water Service Shut-down on 3100-3200 Blocks of Harrison St.