- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
Ethnic Arts Festival
The Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival is a celebration of arts and cultural diversity unlike any other!
The 2015 application process for artist vendors is now closed. If you are interested in applying to participate in the 2016 Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival, please check back to this website next year. Applications will be posted January 15, 2016.
July 18-19, 2015
Saturday & Sunday, noon to 7 p.m.
Dawes Park, Sheridan Rd. at Church St.
Evanston’s lakefront will be transformed into a Global Village for the 30th annual Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival, a two-day celebration of global diversity. This free event features art from an abundance of countries, family crafts activities, international cuisine, and live music, dance, and spoken word performances. Attendees will enjoy continuous performances throughout the weekend at two venues.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is sponsored by the City of Evanston Cultural Arts Programs and partially supported by the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities for this year's festival?
For more information, email email@example.com or call 847-448-8264.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is supported by the Cherry Family Foundation.
Adjusted hours, Clark St. Beach
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Fourth of July Celebration
Clark St. Beach Closed
- Joint 1st and 4th Ward Meeting to Discuss Planned Fountain Square Improvements July 14
- First West Nile Virus Positive Mosquitoes in Evanston Reported for 2015
- Dempster Street Traffic Signal Modernization Project Begins July 6
- Evanston and Chicago Police Departments Meet for Public Roll Call July 7
- FJT to Present Award-winning Play, "The Vagina Monologues," July 11-26