- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Green Living Festival
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
Ethnic Arts Festival
The Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival is a celebration of arts and cultural diversity unlike any other!
Interested in performing at the Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival? We are accepting and booking artists through March 30, 2015. Apply
Interested in being a artist vendor at the Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival? Apply online
Interested in being an food vendor at the Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival? Apply
July 18-19, 2015
Saturday & Sunday, noon to 7 p.m.
Dawes Park, Sheridan Rd. at Church St.
Evanston’s lakefront will be transformed into a Global Village for the 30th annual Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival, a two-day celebration of global diversity. This free event features art from an abundance of countries, family crafts activities, international cuisine, and live music, dance, and spoken word performances. Attendees will enjoy continuous performances throughout the weekend at two venues.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is sponsored by the City of Evanston Cultural Arts Programs and partially supported by the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities for next year's festival?
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-448-8260.
Indoor Farmer & Artisan Food Market
Age Friendly Evanston! Update/Meeting
2nd Annual Wrecking Ball Fundraiser
City Council - CANCELLED
Board of Ethics
- Evanston Designated as Tree City USA Community for 31st Consecutive Year
- "Music of the Night" Spring Ice Show April 25 and 26
- Community Members Invited to Attend the Evanston Volunteer Recognition Reception April 29
- Evanston Restaurant Health Inspection Scores Now Available to Local Diners via Text Message
- City of Evanston Offers Senior Discount Lunch Program at Two Locations