- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
Ethnic Arts Festival
The Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival is a celebration of arts and cultural diversity unlike any other!
Applications for next year’s Ethnic Arts Festival will be posted in January 2016.
July 16-17, 2016
Saturday & Sunday, noon to 7 p.m.
Dawes Park, Sheridan Rd. at Church St.
Evanston’s lakefront will be transformed into a Global Village for the 31st annual Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival, a two-day celebration of global diversity. This free event features art from an abundance of countries, family crafts activities, international cuisine, and live music, dance, and spoken word performances. Attendees will enjoy continuous performances throughout the weekend at two venues.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is sponsored by the City of Evanston Cultural Arts Programs and partially supported by the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities for next year's festival?
For more information, email email@example.com or call 847-448-8264.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is supported by the Cherry Family Foundation.
Tater Tot Theatre Company Auditions
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Northwestern Football vs. Stanford
Evanston Children's Theatre Auditions
Rules Committee - CANCELLED
- Clark Street Beach Bird Sanctuary Renovation to Begin Week of Sept. 8
- Temporary Traffic Control Plan Scheduled for Street Resurfacing Project Beginning September 8
- Farmers' Market Harvest Celebration Brings Together Chefs and Farmers on Sept. 19
- 'Kits, 'Cats and Kids Block Party Set for September 24
- 9/11 Memorial Ceremony at Evanston Police Department