- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
Ethnic Arts Festival
The Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival is a celebration of arts and cultural diversity unlike any other!
Interested in being a artist vendor at the Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival? Applciations are due May 22, 2015.
July 18-19, 2015
Saturday & Sunday, noon to 7 p.m.
Dawes Park, Sheridan Rd. at Church St.
Evanston’s lakefront will be transformed into a Global Village for the 30th annual Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival, a two-day celebration of global diversity. This free event features art from an abundance of countries, family crafts activities, international cuisine, and live music, dance, and spoken word performances. Attendees will enjoy continuous performances throughout the weekend at two venues.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is sponsored by the City of Evanston Cultural Arts Programs and partially supported by the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities for this year's festival?
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-448-8264.
Memorial Day Ceremony
Age Friendly Evanston! Taskforce Meeting
Administration & Public Works Committee Meeting
Human Relations Commission
Planning and Development Committee
- Temporary Traffic Control Plan for Alley Between Chicago and Hinman Avenues June 1-11
- Temporary Traffic Control Plan for Dodge Ave. May 26-29
- Provide Your Feedback to Help Make Evanston More Age Friendly
- City Announces 2015 Memorial Day Holiday Weekend Schedule
- Over 200 Volunteers Participate in 2nd Annual "Clean Up, Evanston!" Event April 25