- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Green Living Festival
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
Ethnic Arts Festival
The Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival is a celebration of arts and cultural diversity unlike any other!
Interested in performing at the Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival? Apply
Interested in being a artist vendor at the Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival? Apply online
Interested in being an food vendor at the Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival? Apply
July 18-19, 2015
Saturday & Sunday, noon to 7 p.m.
Dawes Park, Sheridan Rd. at Church St.
Evanston’s lakefront will be transformed into a Global Village for the 30th annual Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival, a two-day celebration of global diversity. This free event features art from an abundance of countries, family crafts activities, international cuisine, and live music, dance, and spoken word performances. Attendees will enjoy continuous performances throughout the weekend at two venues.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is sponsored by the City of Evanston Cultural Arts Programs and partially supported by the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities for next year's festival?
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-448-8260.
Age Friendly Evanston! Taskforce Meeting
Human Relations Commission
Zoning Board of Appeals
Human Services Funding Summit
Housing & Community Development Act Committee - CANCELLED
- Vote for Evanston in the World Wildlife Fund's "We Love Cities" Campaign, Voting Begins Jan. 26
- City of Evanston a Finalist in World Wildlife Fund's Earth Hour City Challenge
- Cradle to Career Executive Director Appointed
- Senior Citizen Property Tax Reduction Applications Due Feb. 4
- Nicor Gas Main Replacement Project Planned for South Evanston Feb. 9 to Aug. 31