- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
Lakeshore Arts Festival
Applications for next year’s Lakeshore Arts Festival will be posted in January 2016.
August 6-7, 2016
Saturday & Sunday, 11:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Dawes Park, Sheridan Rd. at Church St.
Since 1973, the City of Evanston has presented the annual Evanston Lakeshore Arts Festival. The festival takes place the first weekend in August on Evanston's stunning, historic lakefront.
The festival showcases fine art by over 100 artists in 11 categories. While browsing and buying the artwork, you can listen to live jazz, blues, folk, bluegrass, rock, baroque and indie pop music. Be sure to make a bid or two at the Silent Art Auction, and bring your children or grandchidren to the popular Children's Craft Tent. The festival hosts eleven restauranteurs serving a variety of culinary delights. Admission is free.
For more information, please call 847-448-8264.
The Evanston Lakeshore Arts Festival is presented by the City of Evanston’s Cultural Arts Programs Division. This program is partially supported by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities for this year's festival?
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-448-8264.
Mystery In The Mansion
Let's Talk @ Lunch
Design and Project Review Committee
Plan Commission - CANCELLED
- "Forgotten Cuba" Exhibit on Display at Morton Civic Center
- "Evanston Legend" Exhibit Debuts at Noyes Cultural Arts Center Oct. 4
- Nominations Sought for Mayor's Award for the Arts 2015
- 'Kits, 'Cats and Kids Block Party Set for September 24
- Youth Encouraged to Audition for Evanston Children's Theatre's "The Cell Phone Rings for Thee" on Sept. 3 & 5