- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
Lakeshore Arts Festival
Interested in performing at the Evanston Lakeshore Arts Festival? We are accepting and booking artists through May 15, 2015. Apply
Interested in being a food vendor at the Evanston Lakeshore Arts Festival? Apply
August 1-2, 2015
Saturday & Sunday, 11:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Dawes Park, Sheridan Rd. at Church St.
Since 1973, the City of Evanston has presented the annual Evanston Lakeshore Arts Festival. The festival takes place the first weekend in August on Evanston's stunning, historic lakefront.
The festival showcases fine art by over 100 artists in 11 categories. While browsing and buying the artwork, you can listen to live jazz, blues, folk, bluegrass, rock, baroque and indie pop music. Be sure to make a bid or two at the Silent Art Auction, and bring your children or grandchidren to the popular Children's Craft Tent. The festival hosts eleven restauranteurs serving a variety of culinary delights. Admission is free.
For more information, please call 847-448-8260.
The Evanston Lakeshore Arts Festival is presented by the City of Evanston’s Cultural Arts Programs Division. This program is partially supported by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities for next year's festival?
For more information, email email@example.com or call 847-448-8260.
Screen-Free Week (Ecology Center)
Special City Council
Human Services Committee
- Vote By April 6 to Determine Winners of Water Week Art Contests
- Focus Group Moves Forward on Plans for Howard Street Theatre
- The Merion and Allegro Dance Boutique Receive 2014 Evanston Arts Leadership Award
- City of Evanston Hosts Special Black History Month Event Feb. 28
- Attend Opening Artists' Reception for "Taking Chances: NO/YES?" March 8