- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
Northwestern vs. Maine Black Bears - Saturday, September 21, 2013 at Ryan Field
A Look at Years Past: 2011 Evanston Day at Ryan Field
HOW TO ORDER TICKETS
Discounted tickets can be purchased in advance of game day when using the promotions code “PURPLE” on NUsports.com. Standard convenience fees apply when ordering tickets online.
On game day be sure to visit Wildcat Alley, the FREE Fan Fest area. Open three hours before each home game, Wildcat Alley is fun for all ages and features games, face painting, autographs, giveaways...even a performance by the Northwestern Marching Band.
EVANSTON HONOR GUARD
The Evanston Police and Fire Honor Guard will be partaking in opening ceremonies on Game Day!
Design and Project Review Committee
Library Board (Special Budget Meeting) - Cancelled
Rollin' with Rotary Tour
It's Thursday, Let's Dance!
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
- Evanston Streets Alive! Returns to Main Street September 13
- City of Evanston Issues Request for Letters of Intent for Mural Painting Project
- Attend FJT's Annual Black Tie Gala and Hear "Black Voices of Opera" August 29
- Attend the 2015 Evanston Lakeshore Arts Festival at Dawes Park August 1-2
- Enjoy FJT's Final Play of the Summertime Season with the World Premiere of "Maya's Last Poem," August 8-23