- Arts & Humanities Month
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Green Living Festival
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
Northwestern vs. Maine Black Bears - Saturday, September 21, 2013 at Ryan Field
A Look at Years Past: 2011 Evanston Day at Ryan Field
HOW TO ORDER TICKETS
Discounted tickets can be purchased in advance of game day when using the promotions code “PURPLE” on NUsports.com. Standard convenience fees apply when ordering tickets online.
On game day be sure to visit Wildcat Alley, the FREE Fan Fest area. Open three hours before each home game, Wildcat Alley is fun for all ages and features games, face painting, autographs, giveaways...even a performance by the Northwestern Marching Band.
EVANSTON HONOR GUARD
The Evanston Police and Fire Honor Guard will be partaking in opening ceremonies on Game Day!
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee
It's Thursday, Let's Dance!
Mayor's Downtown Performing Arts Center Task Force
Much Ado About Nothing
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
- Studio Spaces Available at the Noyes Cultural Arts Center
- Evanston Lakeshore Arts Festival Arrives at Centennial Park August 2-3
- Muse of Fire Theatre Company Adds Indoor Venue to Upcoming Production of "Romeo and Juliet"
- "Why Not Me? A Sammy Davis Jr. Story" Hits the Stage at Fleetwood-Jourdain Theatre August 9-24
- Evanston Youth Invited to Premiere Film Work at Starlight Movie Series