- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
Northwestern vs. Maine Black Bears - Saturday, September 21, 2013 at Ryan Field
A Look at Years Past: 2011 Evanston Day at Ryan Field
HOW TO ORDER TICKETS
Discounted tickets can be purchased in advance of game day when using the promotions code “PURPLE” on NUsports.com. Standard convenience fees apply when ordering tickets online.
On game day be sure to visit Wildcat Alley, the FREE Fan Fest area. Open three hours before each home game, Wildcat Alley is fun for all ages and features games, face painting, autographs, giveaways...even a performance by the Northwestern Marching Band.
EVANSTON HONOR GUARD
The Evanston Police and Fire Honor Guard will be partaking in opening ceremonies on Game Day!
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Access to Fishing
Truck to Table Harvest Celebration
Rotary Club of Evanston Peace Festival
Opening Artists' Reception: "Narrative Elements"
- Celebrate Evanston's Vibrant Arts Community at the 3rd Annual "A Bright Night for the Arts" October 6
- Experience Evanston through Drawing during "The Big Draw Evanston" Festival this October
- "Tony Kelly: A Retrospective" Exhibition Opens September 18 at Noyes Art Gallery
- 2016 'Kits, 'Cats and Kids Block Party Set for September 15
- Experience Live Mariachi, Folkloric Dance and More at the 5th Annual "Jalisco en Evanston" September 1