For site security and management purposes, all transactions with this server are collected for security and statistical purposes. The City computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please contact us.
Evanston Green Ball
Senior Citizen Bahama Mama Retreat in Evanston
"German Favorites" Symphony Concert by ESO
Evanston Own It: Bethel AME Church 89th Anniversary Celebration
- Temporary Traffic Control Plan for Hilton Orrington Masonry Repair June 1
- 2015 Starlight Concert Series Returns with 10 Free Shows Beginning June 6
- CTA to Conduct Purple Line Express Pilot Program June 1 - July 10
- Evanston Police Officers Join Fundraising Effort to Benefit Special Olympics
- Vital Records Office to Close June 1 Due to Relocation