- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Resource Development
- Strategic Plan
911 - EMERGENCY TELEPHONE SYSTEM BOARD (ETSB)
PURPOSE: To coordinate and supervise the implementation, upgrading or maintenance of the system, including the establishment of equipment specifications and coding system. (133-0-90).
# OF MEMBERS: Seven (7) members appointed by the Mayor, with the consent of the City Council. The Mayor shall designate one voting member as the Chairman.
QUALIFICATIONS: Chief of Police, the Fire Chief, the Emergency Services and Disaster Agency Coordinator, Police Communications Coordinator, one resident of Evanston as a non-public safety agency representative, and two Aldermen appointed by the Mayor.
TERM: Two (2) year terms for the aldermanic member from the administrative and public works committee and the nonpublic safety agency representative.
MEETING DATE: 4th Thursday of each month at 5:30 P.M.
PLACE: Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center – Room 2750, Aldermanic Library
REPORTS TO: City Council
|Richard Eddington, Chief of Police|
|Perry Polinski, Police Communications Coordinator|
|Greg Klaiber, Fire Chief|
|Thomas Janetske, Emergency Preparedness Manager|
|Ald. Jane Grover, Chair|
|Ald. Coleen Burrus|
|David Blatt, M.D.|
Greg Klaiber, Fire Chief
Perry Polinski, Communications Coordinator
By phone and through the web
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
8th Annual NUBAA 5K Race for Diversity
Free Electronics Recycling Event
Evanston Art Center Spring Benefit and Art Auction
- Evanston Police Are Looking For 80 Year Old Missing Person With Alzheimer's
- Evanston Residents Called to Contribute to Historic Cancer Research Effort
- Evanston Police and Fire Foundation to Hold Inaugural Golf Outing June 17
- Evanston Ordinance Banning Hand-held Cell Phones While Driving in Third Year
- Water Shut Down for Washington St. & Florence Ave. Area for Repair Work May 17