- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Resource Development
- Strategic Plan
Citizens' Police Advisory Committee
This committee will serve as an interim solution until a fully-empowered citizens' review board authorized by city ordinance is appointed.
To review all formal and informal complaints against police officers.
No less than four to not more than nine residents of the community with one person from each ward and no more than two citizens coming from any one ward.
Must be an Evanston resident or employed in Evanston.
Monthly or on a timeline acceptable by mutual agreement between the committee and the Chief of Police
Reports to the Human Services Committee
Rich Eddington, Police
Chief of Police
By phone and through the web
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
8th Annual NUBAA 5K Race for Diversity
Free Electronics Recycling Event
Evanston Art Center Spring Benefit and Art Auction
- Evanston Residents Called to Contribute to Historic Cancer Research Effort
- Evanston Police and Fire Foundation to Hold Inaugural Golf Outing June 17
- Evanston Ordinance Banning Hand-held Cell Phones While Driving in Third Year
- Water Shut Down for Washington St. & Florence Ave. Area for Repair Work May 17
- Season Beach Tokens Available now