- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
MINORITY, WOMEN AND EVANSTON BUSINESS ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE (M/W/EBE)
PURPOSE: To Identify and assess the needs of the M/W/EBE community on a regular basis, develop a program to address the established needs of the M/W/EBE community.
# OF MEMBERS: 9 members
QUALIFICATIONS: Housing and Community Development Committee representative, an Economic Development Committee Representative, an Evanston Chamber of Commerce Representative, Four (4) members from the local business community, and two (2) citizens at large.
TERM: All appointees shall serve terms of two (2) years or until their successors are appointed and confirmed; provided, however, that initially, four (4) members shall be appointed for terms of one (1) year and five (5) members shall be appointed for terms of two (2) years. Members shall not serve more than two (2) full terms.
MEETING DATE: 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6:30 P.M.
PLACE: Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center - Aldermanic Library, 2750
REPORTS TO: Administration and Public Works Committee
|Ald. Peter Braithwaite, Chair|
|Ald. Mark Tendam|
Sharon A. Johnson, Administrative Services
Janella Hardin, Administrative Services
By phone and through the web
MSYEP Job Fair
Arboretum Egg Hunt
Bunny Bash Skate
GREEN Earth Day Business Networking Breakfast
Age Friendly Evanston Community Meeting
- City to Host Free Social Media Webinar for Evanston Businesses May 1
- Evanston Fleet Recognized as One of North America's Best
- Public Tree Inventory to Begin April 17
- Utility Bill Assistance Available at Evanston's Earth Day/Arbor Day Celebration
- City of Evanston Observes National Distracted Driving Awareness Month, Residents Encouraged to Drive Safely