- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
MINORITY, WOMEN AND EVANSTON BUSINESS ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE (M/W/EBE)
PURPOSE: To Identify and assess the needs of the M/W/EBE community on a regular basis, develop a program to address the established needs of the M/W/EBE community.
# OF MEMBERS: 9 members
QUALIFICATIONS: Housing and Community Development Committee representative, an Economic Development Committee Representative, an Evanston Chamber of Commerce Representative, Four (4) members from the local business community, and two (2) citizens at large.
TERM: All appointees shall serve terms of two (2) years or until their successors are appointed and confirmed; provided, however, that initially, four (4) members shall be appointed for terms of one (1) year and five (5) members shall be appointed for terms of two (2) years. Members shall not serve more than two (2) full terms.
MEETING DATE: 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6:30 P.M.
PLACE: Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center - Aldermanic Library, 2750
REPORTS TO: Administration and Public Works Committee
|Ald. Peter Braithwaite, Chair|
|Ald. Mark Tendam|
|Paul Mark Wallace|
Sharon A. Johnson, Administrative Services
Janella Hardin, Administrative Services
By phone and through the web
Age Friendly Evanston Community Meeting
Human Relations Commission
Zoning Board of Appeals
Housing & Community Development Act Committee
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee
- Newsy Items on Monday City Council Agenda
- This Year's First Confirmed Human Case of West Nile Virus Reported in Evanston
- Some Evanston Residents Participating in Electricity Aggregation Program May Not See Supply Charges on September ComEd Bills
- Evanston Named Fifth in "America's Best Cities to Live In"
- City to Host Community Meeting for Latino Residents Oct. 5