- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
MINORITY, WOMEN AND EVANSTON BUSINESS ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE (M/W/EBE)
PURPOSE: To Identify and assess the needs of the M/W/EBE community on a regular basis, develop a program to address the established needs of the M/W/EBE community.
# OF MEMBERS: 9 members
QUALIFICATIONS: Housing and Community Development Committee representative, an Economic Development Committee Representative, an Evanston Chamber of Commerce Representative, Four (4) members from the local business community, and two (2) citizens at large.
TERM: All appointees shall serve terms of two (2) years or until their successors are appointed and confirmed; provided, however, that initially, four (4) members shall be appointed for terms of one (1) year and five (5) members shall be appointed for terms of two (2) years. Members shall not serve more than two (2) full terms.
MEETING DATE: 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6:30 P.M.
PLACE: Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center - Aldermanic Library, 2750
REPORTS TO: Administration and Public Works Committee
|Ald. Peter Braithwaite, Chair|
|Ald. Mark Tendam|
|Paul Mark Wallace|
Sharon A. Johnson, Administrative Services
Janella Hardin, Administrative Services
By phone and through the web
5th Ward Meeting
Chicago-Main TIF Advisory Committee
Housing and Homelessness Commission - CANCELLED
Romeo and Juliet
Sphinx Performance Academy: Catalyst Quartet Performance
- U.S. Army Reserve Child, Youth & School Services Conduct Cleanup at James Park
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations Planned for Evanston West of Crawford Ave. August 21 POSTPONED
- Evanston Launches Improved Service for Residents to Text the City
- First Human West Nile Virus Positive Case in Illinois For 2014 Reported
- City Releases Second Quarter 2014 Economic Report