- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
MINORITY, WOMEN AND EVANSTON BUSINESS ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE (M/W/EBE)
City of Evanston 2016 Capital Planning Projects
View a current list of City of Evanston 2016 Capital Planning Projects Update.
PURPOSE: To Identify and assess the needs of the M/W/EBE community on a regular basis, develop a program to address the established needs of the M/W/EBE community.
# OF MEMBERS: 9 members
QUALIFICATIONS: Housing and Community Development Committee representative, an Economic Development Committee Representative, an Evanston Chamber of Commerce Representative, Four (4) members from the local business community, and two (2) citizens at large.
TERM: All appointees shall serve terms of two (2) years or until their successors are appointed and confirmed; provided, however, that initially, four (4) members shall be appointed for terms of one (1) year and five (5) members shall be appointed for terms of two (2) years. Members shall not serve more than two (2) full terms.
MEETING DATE: 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6:30 P.M.
PLACE: Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center - Aldermanic Library, 2750
REPORTS TO: Administration and Public Works Committee
|Ald. Peter Braithwaite, Chair||N/A|
|Ald. Brian Miller||N/A|
|Mahnia Nematollahi Mahani||7/14/2016|
|Jessica L. Oldani||10/20/2017|
|Robert Reece, Rep., Chamber of Commerce||N/A|
Tammi Turner, Finance Division
Sharon A. Johnson, Finance Division
Janella Hardin, Finance Division
By phone and through the web
Evanston Aging Well Conference
YWCA Racial Justice Summit
Opening Day! Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Evanston Water Utility Tours
- Evanston Water Production Bureau's 2015 Consumer Confidence Report Now Available
- Nominations Sought for 2016 Evanston Business Awards
- Illinois Department of Public Health Reports 16 Travel Associated Cases of Zika Virus in Illinois
- Livable Landscapes Program Offers Residents Assistance with Stormwater Management, Eco-Friendly Planting
- Vote for Evanston in the 2016 World Wildlife Fund's "We Love Cities" Campaign