- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
Joint Review Board
JOINT REVIEW BOARD - Meets annually
Annually the Joint Review Board (JRB) for each Tax Increment Financing District (TIF) must meet to discuss the annual report filed with the State of Illinois. A JRB is initially established when a new TIF is under consideration and the JRB makes a recommendation to the City Council. The JRB is composed of certain taxing districts affected by the TIF. In Evanston this includes the two school districts (District 202 and District 65), Oakton Community College, the City of Evanston, Evanston Township and Cook County. In areas where the taxing area of Ridgeville Park District is included, Ridgeville will also be part of the JRB for that TIF.
There are currently seven active TIFs in Evanston:
For further information about the TIFs in Evanston, please call the Economic Development Division of the Community and Economic Development Dept. at 847-448-8014.
By phone and through the web
Daylight Saving Time Begins
Board of Local Improvements
Admin/Public Works Comm.
Planning & Development Committee - CANCELED
- Newsy Items on Monday City Council Agenda
- 2013 City Annual Report Released
- Evanston Earns 4-STAR Certification as National Sustainable Community, City One of Only Two Recognized for Excellence Nationwide
- City of Evanston Introduces New Twitter Account, @CityofEvanston2
- Turn Ice into Art at Lee Street Beach March 8