- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
Lakefront Committee (Inactive)
PURPOSE: The purpose of the Lakefront Committee is to review and evaluate the lakefront development plan proposed by Mike Vasilko, as requested by the Economic Development Committee, and provide comments to the City Council within 90 days. The committee will be staffed by the City’s Parks, Recreation and Community Services Director.
MEMBERS: Appointed by the Mayor
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be an Evanston resident or employed in Evanston
TERM: Committee to provide City Council with report within 90 days of first meeting date, May 11, 2011.
MEETING DATE: No meeting scheduled - the committee concluded its work. Committee's Report to Economic Development Committee meeting of 10-26-11
Ald. Coleen Burrus
Ald. Judy Fiske
Ald. Melissa Wynne
Ald. Jane Grover
STAFF: Douglas Gaynor, Parks, Recreation and Community Services
By phone and through the web
Cornucopia Holiday Gift Show 2014
Paw Palooza 2014
Evanston Children's Theatre Presents: "The Hobbit"
"Ring in the Season"
- Newsy Items on Monday City Council Agenda
- Meet Candidates for Evanston Cradle to Career Executive Director Position
- City to Hold Penny Park Renovation Project Public Meeting Dec. 11
- Evanston Designated as EPA "Green Power Community"
- City of Evanston's 2014 Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule