- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
Lakefront Committee (Inactive)
PURPOSE: The purpose of the Lakefront Committee is to review and evaluate the lakefront development plan proposed by Mike Vasilko, as requested by the Economic Development Committee, and provide comments to the City Council within 90 days. The committee will be staffed by the City’s Parks, Recreation and Community Services Director.
MEMBERS: Appointed by the Mayor
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be an Evanston resident or employed in Evanston
TERM: Committee to provide City Council with report within 90 days of first meeting date, May 11, 2011.
MEETING DATE: No meeting scheduled - the committee concluded its work. Committee's Report to Economic Development Committee meeting of 10-26-11
Ald. Coleen Burrus
Ald. Judy Fiske
Ald. Melissa Wynne
Ald. Jane Grover
STAFF: Douglas Gaynor, Parks, Recreation and Community Services
By phone and through the web
North Shore Century
Chicago South Asian Film Festival Screenings at EPL
Admin/Public Works Comm.
Planning & Development Committee
- This Year's First Confirmed Human Case of West Nile Virus Reported in Evanston
- Some Evanston Residents Participating in Electricity Aggregation Program May Not See Supply Charges on September ComEd Bills
- Evanston Named Fifth in "America's Best Cities to Live In"
- City to Host Community Meeting for Latino Residents Oct. 5
- Levy Senior Center Unveils New Video in Honor of National Senior Center Month