- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Resource Development
- Strategic Plan
The City Clerk's Office provides notarial service to residents and others at no charge for the first document. Effective Monday, January 12, 2009, each subsequent document to be notarized will cost $1.00. Pensioners who receive pensions from foreign countries may use the Clerk's notarial service as well. Those who request notarial services must provide a photo I.D. and wait to sign the document in front of the notary.
Certification services for individuals/entities that require formal proof that a document is a "true and correct copy of the original" are available for a $3.00 fee per certification.
Lighthouse Landing Complex
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee
M/W/EBE Advisory Committee
Zoning Committee of the Plan Commission - CANCELED
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations in Northwest Evanston Set for June 19
- Laboratory Confirmed Mumps Case in Chicago Area University Student
- Recycling Fair & Equipment Display July 13
- State Seeks Input on Illinois Bike Transportation Plan
- Celebrate 150 years of Evanston with "Its Thursday, Let's Dance! "