- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
Temporary Disabled Placards
The City Clerk's office issues Temporary Disabled Parking Placards for periods up to 90 days. As mandated by state law, these 90-day placards may not be renewed. There will be no exceptions. If your injury or condition requires more than 90 days of disabled parking, a state form will need to be completed. The City Clerk's office will not mail Temporary Parking Placards.
Forms are available for temporary placards for up to six-months and longer through the Illinois Secretary of State's office. Locally, placards issued for up to six months are available at the Illinois drivers' services facility. Search for a nearby drivers' services facility.
A physician must list a diagnosis that relates to one of the conditions listed on the application. Note: "Cannot walk 200 feet without stopping to rest" is no longer a qualifying disability unless it is related to one of the conditions listed.
Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles persons with disabilities publications & form
Adjusted hours, Clark St. Beach
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Fourth of July Celebration
Clark St. Beach Closed
- Joint 1st and 4th Ward Meeting to Discuss Planned Fountain Square Improvements July 14
- First West Nile Virus Positive Mosquitoes in Evanston Reported for 2015
- Dempster Street Traffic Signal Modernization Project Begins July 6
- Evanston and Chicago Police Departments Meet for Public Roll Call July 7
- FJT to Present Award-winning Play, "The Vagina Monologues," July 11-26