- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
- Township Documents
Temporary Disabled Placards
The City Clerk's office issues Temporary Disabled Parking Placards for periods up to 90 days. As mandated by state law, these 90-day placards may not be renewed. There will be no exceptions. If your injury or condition requires more than 90 days of disabled parking, a state form will need to be completed. The City Clerk's office will not mail Temporary Parking Placards.
Forms are available for temporary placards for up to six-months and longer through the Illinois Secretary of State's office. Locally, placards issued for up to six months are available at the Illinois drivers' services facility. Search for a nearby drivers' services facility.
A physician must list a diagnosis that relates to one of the conditions listed on the application. Note: "Cannot walk 200 feet without stopping to rest" is no longer a qualifying disability unless it is related to one of the conditions listed.
Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles persons with disabilities publications & form
Design and Project Review Committee
Transportation/Parking Committee Meeting
Economic Development Committee
Thursday Night Live!
Old School R&B Concert II
- Community Members Invited to Attend Reception Celebrating Loan of Frances Willard Sculpture August 26
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations Planned for August 24
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations Planned for August 23 Postponed
- Community Input Sought for Allocating Church Street Waste Transfer Station Budget
- 2016 End of Season Schedule Announced for Evanston Beaches