- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Resource Development
- Strategic Plan
Temporary Disabled Placards
The City Clerk's office issues Temporary Disabled Parking Placards for periods up to 90 days. As mandated by state law, these 90-day placards may not be renewed. There will be no exceptions. If your injury or condition requires more than 90 days of disabled parking, a state form will need to be completed.
Forms are available for temporary placards for up to six-months and longer through the Illinois Secretary of State's office. Locally, placards issued for up to six months are available at the Illinois drivers' facility at the Four Flaggs Shopping Center, 8261 Golf Rd., Niles.
A physician must list a diagnosis that relates to one of the conditions listed on the application. Note: "Cannot walk 200 feet without stopping to rest" is no longer a qualifying disability unless it is related to one of the conditions listed.
Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles persons with disabilities publications & forms
Board of Ethics - CANCELED
Zoning Board of Appeals
Housing & Community Development Act - RESCHEDULED
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations in Northwest Evanston Set for June 19
- Laboratory Confirmed Mumps Case in Chicago Area University Student
- Recycling Fair & Equipment Display July 13
- State Seeks Input on Illinois Bike Transportation Plan
- Celebrate 150 years of Evanston with "Its Thursday, Let's Dance! "