- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
Temporary Disabled Placards
The City Clerk's office issues Temporary Disabled Parking Placards for periods up to 90 days. As mandated by state law, these 90-day placards may not be renewed. There will be no exceptions. If your injury or condition requires more than 90 days of disabled parking, a state form will need to be completed.
Forms are available for temporary placards for up to six-months and longer through the Illinois Secretary of State's office. Locally, placards issued for up to six months are available at the Illinois drivers' services facility. Search for a nearby drivers' services facility.
A physician must list a diagnosis that relates to one of the conditions listed on the application. Note: "Cannot walk 200 feet without stopping to rest" is no longer a qualifying disability unless it is related to one of the conditions listed.
Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles persons with disabilities publications & forms
Big Ten Women's Tennis Championship
Police Pension Fund Quarterly
Evanston Volunteer Recognition Reception
Green Drinks: STAR Community Rating
Property Tax Seminar
- Fifth Annual District 65-202 Art Exhibit on Display at Morton Civic Center Through May 28
- Evanston Celebrates Older Americans Month in May with Film Festival & Conference
- Phase 2 Update on Grove Street ComEd Construction Project
- Evanston Police Department Celebrates Success in Community Policing
- Final Bike Plan Workshop Set for May 3