- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
Temporary Disabled Placards
The City Clerk's office issues Temporary Disabled Parking Placards for periods up to 90 days. As mandated by state law, these 90-day placards may not be renewed. There will be no exceptions. If your injury or condition requires more than 90 days of disabled parking, a state form will need to be completed.
Forms are available for temporary placards for up to six-months and longer through the Illinois Secretary of State's office. Locally, placards issued for up to six months are available at the Illinois drivers' services facility. Search for a nearby drivers' services facility.
A physician must list a diagnosis that relates to one of the conditions listed on the application. Note: "Cannot walk 200 feet without stopping to rest" is no longer a qualifying disability unless it is related to one of the conditions listed.
Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles persons with disabilities publications & forms
Board of Local Improvements
Admin/Public Works Comm.
Planning & Development Committee - CANCELED
Producemobile at Robert Crown Center and ACA enrollment
- Newsy Items on Monday City Council Agenda
- 2013 City Annual Report Released
- Evanston Earns 4-STAR Certification as National Sustainable Community, City One of Only Two Recognized for Excellence Nationwide
- City of Evanston Introduces New Twitter Account, @CityofEvanston2
- Women Out Walking (WOW) Program Returns March 22