- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
Temporary Disabled Placards
The City Clerk's office issues Temporary Disabled Parking Placards for periods up to 90 days. As mandated by state law, these 90-day placards may not be renewed. There will be no exceptions. If your injury or condition requires more than 90 days of disabled parking, a state form will need to be completed.
Forms are available for temporary placards for up to six-months and longer through the Illinois Secretary of State's office. Locally, placards issued for up to six months are available at the Illinois drivers' services facility. Search for a nearby drivers' services facility.
A physician must list a diagnosis that relates to one of the conditions listed on the application. Note: "Cannot walk 200 feet without stopping to rest" is no longer a qualifying disability unless it is related to one of the conditions listed.
Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles persons with disabilities publications & forms
"Nutcracker-themed" Public Skating Session
Age Friendly Evanston Community Meeting
Design and Project Review Committee - CANCELLED
Kwanzaa Celebration at Fountain Square
A Kwanzaa to Remember! (Formerly Merry Kwanzaa)
- Evanston Police Commander Parrott Promoted to Deputy Police Chief
- City Invites Comments on a Notice of Intent to Request Release of Funds
- Show Off Your Ugly Holiday Sweater for a Chance to Win Local Theatre/Arts Show Tickets
- "Evanston Rec" App Users Get First Look Inside the 2015 Summer Camp Guide
- Evanston Divvy Bike Share Partnership and Sponsorship Opportunities Announced