- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
Temporary Disabled Placards
The City Clerk's office issues Temporary Disabled Parking Placards for periods up to 90 days. As mandated by state law, these 90-day placards may not be renewed. There will be no exceptions. If your injury or condition requires more than 90 days of disabled parking, a state form will need to be completed.
Forms are available for temporary placards for up to six-months and longer through the Illinois Secretary of State's office. Locally, placards issued for up to six months are available at the Illinois drivers' services facility. Search for a nearby drivers' services facility.
A physician must list a diagnosis that relates to one of the conditions listed on the application. Note: "Cannot walk 200 feet without stopping to rest" is no longer a qualifying disability unless it is related to one of the conditions listed.
Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles persons with disabilities publications & forms
Rules Committee of the Plan Commission
Halloween for Little Ones
Halloween After School
Halloween Skating Party
- Some Evanston Wheel Tax Renewal Forms Will Be Resent to Correct Processing Error
- Residents Reminded to Change Clocks and Batteries in Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors as Daylight Saving Time Ends Nov. 2
- Evanston Raises Age to Purchase and Sell Tobacco from 18 to 21
- Evanston Police Department Provides 2014 Halloween Safety Tips
- Local Volunteers Make Evanston Day of Caring Event a Great Success