- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
Temporary Disabled Placards
The City Clerk's office issues Temporary Disabled Parking Placards for periods up to 90 days. As mandated by state law, these 90-day placards may not be renewed. There will be no exceptions. If your injury or condition requires more than 90 days of disabled parking, a state form will need to be completed.
Forms are available for temporary placards for up to six-months and longer through the Illinois Secretary of State's office. Locally, placards issued for up to six months are available at the Illinois drivers' services facility. Search for a nearby drivers' services facility.
A physician must list a diagnosis that relates to one of the conditions listed on the application. Note: "Cannot walk 200 feet without stopping to rest" is no longer a qualifying disability unless it is related to one of the conditions listed.
Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles persons with disabilities publications & forms
Age Friendly Evanston! Taskforce Meeting
Human Relations Commission
Zoning Board of Appeals
Human Services Funding Summit
Housing & Community Development Act Committee - CANCELLED
- Vote for Evanston in the World Wildlife Fund's "We Love Cities" Campaign, Voting Begins Jan. 26
- City of Evanston a Finalist in World Wildlife Fund's Earth Hour City Challenge
- Cradle to Career Executive Director Appointed
- Senior Citizen Property Tax Reduction Applications Due Feb. 4
- Nicor Gas Main Replacement Project Planned for South Evanston Feb. 9 to Aug. 31