- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Resource Development
- Strategic Plan
Your registration is permanent unless you move or change your name. If you have moved within suburban Cook County, you must transfer your registration by re-registering. You may choose to write your new address on the back of your voter identification card and mail it to the County Clerk's downtown Chicago office (69 W. Washington St., 5th Floor, Chicago, IL 60602).
You must re-register with the local election authority or county clerk if you move to an address outside suburban Cook County. By Illinois law, voter registration closes 28 days preceding an election and re-opens two days after Election Day. More on voter registration here>>>.
Where to Register to Vote
Come to the Clerk’s office at the Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave. Room 1200, Evanston, Monday - Friday between 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. You will need a picture I.D. and something showing your current name and address (utility bill, bank statement, lease, etc.). You must be a United States citizen and 18 years of age or older by the next election.
Lighthouse Landing Complex
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee
M/W/EBE Advisory Committee
Zoning Committee of the Plan Commission - CANCELED
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations in Northwest Evanston Set for June 19
- Laboratory Confirmed Mumps Case in Chicago Area University Student
- Recycling Fair & Equipment Display July 13
- State Seeks Input on Illinois Bike Transportation Plan
- Celebrate 150 years of Evanston with "Its Thursday, Let's Dance! "