- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
The City Code is hosted on an external website by Municode.
This electronic version of the code is provided for your convenience. For official copies please contact the City Clerk's Office.
Help on Queries
- You may search by keyword (not using any specific operators). For example: street signs
- You may search for an exact phrase. Enclose the phrase in quotation marks. For example: "to be or not to be"
- You may use an asterisk (*) as a wildcard. For example: zone*
By phone and through the web
CEBA's Thanksgiving Open House Celebration
Admin/Public Works Comm.
Planning & Development Committee
- Support the Evanston Public Library at the Big Holiday Book Sale Dec. 5-7
- Art Under Glass Returns to Downtown Evanston
- Newsy Items on Monday City Council Agenda
- Meet Candidates for Evanston Cradle to Career Executive Director Position
- City to Hold Penny Park Renovation Project Public Meeting Dec. 11