- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Resource Development
- Strategic Plan
Applications for employment opportunities are accepted online. Please click the box below to view all open positions and apply as directed.
View Executive Search Positions (Director of Community & Economic Development and Planning & Zoning Division Manager)
Human Resources is the central coordinating point for the filling of all full-time, permanent part-time and seasonal positions. Human Resources also provides assistance and guidance to the operating departments and employees in all areas of employment including:
- position classification
- salary administration
- performance evaluation
- benefit administration
- on-the-job injuries and disability
- labor relations
The City of Evanston is an equal opportunity employer and as such, prohibits discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Chosen candidates will be subject to a qualifying pre-employment medical examination and drug alcohol screen. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with the City of Evanston.
Salary & Benefits
View City of Evanston salary & benefits here.
By phone and through the web
Lighthouse Landing Complex
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee
M/W/EBE Advisory Committee
Zoning Committee of the Plan Commission - CANCELED
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations in Northwest Evanston Set for June 19
- Laboratory Confirmed Mumps Case in Chicago Area University Student
- Recycling Fair & Equipment Display July 13
- State Seeks Input on Illinois Bike Transportation Plan
- Celebrate 150 years of Evanston with "Its Thursday, Let's Dance! "