- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Resource Development
- Strategic Plan
State & Federal Grant Info
While most communities have an equal chance at grants, the City of Evanston strategically aims for State and Federal grant opportunities that fit the direction and priorities laid out by the Evanston City Council. By targeting specific grants, Evanston has the opportunity to receive funding for critical programs benefiting the City as a whole. Evanston continually strives to obtain more grants to relieve financial pressure from the City’s general fund.
To create the most compelling case to obtain State and Federal grants it is important to gain the support of local, State and Federal elected officials. Below residents will find a few examples of these letters written in support of the Evanston's grant applications.
Intergovernnmental Affairs Coordinator:
Plan Commission Comprehensive Plan Subcommittee
Arts Council's Arts & Business Committee
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee - CANCELED
4th Ward Meeting
- Madison St. Lane Closure between Chicago Ave. & Custer Ave. May 25 for CTA Work
- Auditions Scheduled for Summer Productions
- Parts of Asbury Ave. to be Closed for Sewer Work May 28-June 14
- Water Shut-down for Fire Hydrant/Valve Repairs: 1600-1800 Blocks of Washington St.
- Evanston Gun Buyback Event Set for June 29