- General Assistance
- Permits & Licenses
- Birth & Death Certificates
- Clean Air Act / Smoking
- Diseases & Conditions
- Erie Evanston/Skokie Health Center
- Food Establishment Inspections
- Food Service Manager Certification
- Attendance List
- Small Group Discussion Round One
- Small Group Discussion Round Two
- Healthy Homes
- Health Survey
- Mental Health
- Pest Control
- Property Maintenance
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness
- Creating A Basic Emergency Plan
- Community Emergency Response Team
- Disaster Driving
- If Officials Say to Evacuate
- Lightning Hazards
- Making a Disaster Survival Kit
- Medical Reserve Corps
- Summer Hazards
- Tornado Safety Tips
- Warning Signals
- Winter Storm Facts
- Why Prepare For Disaster?
- Referral Resources / Community Partners
- Rental Registration
- Travel Resources
- Women Out Walking
Erie Evanston/Skokie Health Center
Erie Family Health Center is Now in Your Community!
The City of Evanston is partnering with an established federally qualified health center (FQHC), Erie Family Health Center, as a solution to address the unmet health needs of Evanston residents
• Children and teen care
• Adult and senior care
• Behavioral health services
• Children’s dentistry
• Prenatal care starting in Summer 2013
Erie Evanston/Skokie Health Center is located at:
1285 Hartrey Ave
Evanston, IL 60202
Erie looks forward to providing you with affordable high-quality health care services.
For more information or to make an appointment call 847.666.3494 or visit www.eriefamilyhealth.org.
Food Safety Widget.
Flash Player 9 is required.
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee - CANCELLED
Baker Park Renovations Neighborhood Meeting
"Anthology by Karl Johnson" Opening Artist Reception
Arts Council's Community Relations Committee
Commission on Aging
- Evanston Health Department Advises Residents About Low Risk of Ebola
- Illinois Department of Public Health Reassures Illinoisans After First Ebola Case Confirmed in the U.S.
- Mayor Tisdahl Joins Milken Institute's Nationwide Campaign to Improve Lives of Older Americans
- This Year's First Confirmed Human Case of West Nile Virus Reported in Evanston
- Get the Facts About the Enterovirus D68