home | city code | news | calendar | maps | employment | contact us
evanston photos city logo

Enjoy Evanston

Resident

Business

Government

About Evanston

GIS Map Disclaimers


Orthophotography

Orthophotographs were taken in 1995, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2004 and 2005.

 

Planimetric

All planimetric data was orginally captured from Orthophotography dated 4/25/95. 90% of the planimetric data accurate to within 1 foot of true position. The remaining 10% of planimetric data accurate to within 2 feet of true position.

 

Cadastral

Cadastral data compiled from various sources. 80% of Cadastral data are believed to be within 5 feet of true position. The remaining 20% are believed to be within 10 feet of true position. This accuracy is an estimate made by the GIS Division. Cadastral data is a schematic representation not a legal representation.

 

General

Reproduction or redistribution of data sets or products derived therefrom is expressly forbidden. The only exception is redistribution to consultants working for the City of Evanston, and then only for purposes, related to work for The City of Evanston. None of these data shall be electronically duplicated on magnetic or optical media for use by others, in whole or in part, without permission of the City of Evanston. These data are not to be used for commercial profit. No warranty expressed or implied is made regarding the accuracy of the data on any other system, nor shall the act of distribution constitute any such warranty. This disclaimer applies both to individual use of the data and aggregate use with other data.

 

Maps >>