- Lots & Garages
- Parking Meters
- General Info About Parking Tickets
- Contest Your Parking Ticket
- Pay Parking Tickets Online
- Residential Parking Permits
- Snow Parking Regulations
- Street Cleaning
- Vehicle Stickers
- Towed Vehicles
- Immobilization (Boot) Program
Contest Your Parking Ticket
You have 10 days from the date of issuance to contest a parking ticket. If you contest your ticket within the 10-day filing period, no penalties will be assessed while your case is being reviewed.
Once a ticket has been contested, you may not resubmit it for review again through the City of Evanston. However, you may appeal the determination by the City of Evanston by filing a request for an Administrative Review within 35 days of the final disposition with the Skokie Circuit Court located at 5600 Old Orchard Road, Skokie, IL 60077.
You may only use ONE of the following methods to contest your ticket:
- Contest Your Parking Ticket Online
- Contest Your Parking Ticket by Mail
- Contest Your Parking Ticket In-Person
If you should have any questions regarding this process please contact the Hearings Division at 847-448-8163.
Plan Commission Comprehensive Plan Subcommittee
Arts Council's Arts & Business Committee
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee - CANCELED
4th Ward Meeting
- Water Shut-down for Fire Hydrant/Valve Repairs: 1600-1800 Blocks of Washington St.
- Evanston Gun Buyback Event Set for June 29
- Free "Discover You Can" Workshops Offered
- Temporary Traffic Control Plan on Dodge between Oakton & Greenleaf May 20-24
- Update: Evanston Missing Person Located