- Lots & Garages
- Parking Meters
- General Info About Parking Tickets
- Contest Your Parking Ticket
- Pay Parking Tickets Online
- Residential Parking Permits
- Snow Parking Regulations
- Street Cleaning
- Vehicle Stickers
- Towed Vehicles
- Immobilization (Boot) Program
Residential Parking Permits
There are 25 different Residential Parking Districts established in areas where there is high demand for on-street parking or a need to reduce commuter parking in residential areas.
On-Street Residential Parking Permits
Vehicles must display a current residential parking district permit for the specific area in order to be exempt from certain posted regulations. Only residents who live within a specific residential area can purchase residential parking permits. Residents must also display a current city sticker. In order to purchase Residential Parking Permits, residents must provide the following:
- Proof of current residence in the parking district
- Purchase/proof of purchase of the Evanston Vehicle Sticker. The current State Vehicle Registration is required to identify where the vehicle is legally registered.
- Payment of all unresolved parking tickets.
One-day Visitor’s Permits are available for vehicles belonging to friends and guests. Proof of residence within the district is required each time visitor permits are purchased. Residents, not the visitors, must purchase the Visitor Permits.
Address Search for Parking Permit eligibility
Emergency Telephone System Board - CANCELED
Mental Health Board Funding Proposal Review
Housing and Homelessness Commission - RESCHEDULED
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Senior "Love Boat Cruise"
- E.P.D. Continues with Police Presence by Fleetwood-Jourdain
- ComEd Work Set for May 28-31 at Clark St. & Maple Ave.
- Evanston Police Honor C.P.A. Class Number 37
- Comcast Launches WiFi "Hot Spots" in Evanston
- Madison St. Lane Closure between Chicago Ave. & Custer Ave. May 25 for CTA Work