- Register Online
- Ice Skating and Sledding
- Lakefront & Beaches
- Chandler-Newberger Center
- Ecology Center
- Fleetwood-Jourdain Center
- Levy Senior Center
- Noyes Cultural Arts Center
- Robert Crown Center
- Summer Camps
- Summer Youth Food Service Program
- Support Your Parks
- Adopt a Park
- Gibbs-Morrison Center
- Open Gyms
Parks & Recreation
The City of Evanston's Parks & Recreation Division is committed to enhancing the quality of life of all citizens by providing collaborative opportunities for our community to grow, learn, create and play.
Summer 2016 issue of Evanston Life!
(this version has clickable web links and a enhanced table of contents with links)
To learn more about Summer 2016 Recreation, Ecology and Arts classes and programs, please click here. The page also will include smaller PDF files of individual sections.
Register for Programs Now
Looking for a Rec Program On-The-Go? Download the "Evanston Rec" mobile app today!
The “Evanston Rec” app connects mobile users with City programs, facilities and events, providing instant access to information and services. It also serves as a tool for visitors looking for something to do around town.
The app is currently available for download from the App Store and Google Play, for iPhone and Android users. To download now, scan the QR codes above.
The Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department's mission is to provide safe and attractive parks, beaches and open spaces; foster appreciation of our natural resources and conservation through education; provide the highest quality recreation and sports programs and services for people of all ages and abilities; and assist and advocate for local artists, arts organizations and arts education.
Parks, Recreation & Community Services
Police Pension Fund
Emergency Telephone System Board Meeting - CANCELLED
Dodge Ave. Protected Bike Lane Ride
Thursday Night Live!
6th Ward Meeting
- Northwestern Bike Commuters Score a Victory
- City of Evanston to Conduct Crack Sealing on Select Streets Beginning August 1
- Community Members Invited to Participate in Dodge Avenue Protected Bike Lane Ride July 28
- Evanston Township High School Graduate to Compete for Nigeria in 2016 Summer Olympics
- Registration Open for the Evanston Police Department's Fall 2016 Citizen Police Academy