- Register Online
- Ice Skating and Sledding
- Lakefront & Beaches
- Chandler-Newberger Center
- Ecology Center
- Fleetwood-Jourdain Center
- Levy Senior Center
- Noyes Cultural Arts Center
- Robert Crown Center
- Summer Camps
- Summer Youth Food Service Program
- Support Your Parks
- Adopt a Park
- Gibbs-Morrison Center
- Open Gyms
Evanston Life Magazine (Recreation & Arts Program Guide)
Welcome to the Summer 2016 issue of Evanston Life!
You may register for City of Evanston classes in person, by phone, mail or online.
(this version has clickable web links and a enhanced table of contents with links that works on the computer - not mobile)
PDF Sections (for faster downloading and browsing).
Subscribe to the Parks & Recreation e-Newsletter
Fountain Square Art Festival
Evanston Garden Walk
A Song for Coretta
Administration and Public Works Committee Meeting
Planning & Development Committee
- Divvy Bike Share Rolls Into Evanston Next Week
- First West Nile Virus Mosquitoes Reported in Evanston
- Celebrate Independence Day 2016 in Evanston with Parade, Fireworks and Activities
- City of Evanston Awarded Inclusive Transportation Planning Grant
- Temporary Water Service Shut-down on 3100-3200 Blocks of Harrison St.