The City of Evanston Recreation Division, Cultural Arts Division and Ecology Center offer great summer camps for all ages!
2013 Summer Camps
June 11, 2013 update on Ecology Camp openings here>>>
More camp locations have been finalized!
School District #65 has confirmed the following sites for Arts and Ecology Center Camps:
Full-day Arts Camp and YAP Arts Camp will be held at Orrington School, 2636 Orrington Ave.
Surf and Turf Camp will be held at Kingsley School, 2300 Green Bay Rd.
Eco-Quest and Kinglet Camps will be held at Lincolnwood School, 2600 Colfax St.
Park Camp will be held at Park School, 828 Main St.
Media Arts Camps will be located at the Evanston Community Media Center, 2020 Asbury Ave.
Battle of the Bands and Renaissance Arts Camps, as well as half-day Arts Camps, including Writers Workshop, Early Childhood and Historical Immersion, will be held at Noyes Cultural Arts Center, 927 Noyes St.
- 2013 Summer Camp Emergency Form (2 pages)
- Information on New LEGO camps that are not in the printed or online guides is available here: Play-Well LEGO Camp flyer.pdf
- Summer Camp Sibling Group Request form (children must be enrolled in lottery before this form is submitted)
- Counselor in Training program information (held at Robert Crown Community Center).
- Haga clic aqui para más información sobre las pólizas de la guía de verano
Great camp choices
Youth camps include: tennis, sports, arts, ecology, preschool, hockey, basketball, figure skating, beach volleyball, lacrosse, aquatic camp, general day camp, LEGO camp, and more! Older children and teens may register for arts camp, band camp, theatre camp, film camp, figure skating camp and several counselor in training/leadership programs. Adults can even sign up for their own version of Aquatic Camp!
The photo at left shows the "Queen's" visit during a Renaissance Arts Camp session.
Please do not register for camp before you have read the policy pages in the Summer Camp Guide. Deposits are never refunded and there are important policies regarding deposits, balance due deadlines, etc. that you need to know before registering.
The federal tax I.D. for the City of Evanston is 36-6005870.