- Area Planning
- Zoning Applications
- Downtown Zoning
- Comprehensive Plan
- Commissions & Committees
- Community Dev. Block Grant
- Capital Improvement
- Historic Preservation
- Housing & Grants
- Neighborhood Planning
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program 2
- Plan Commission
- Reports, Plans & Policies
- Approved Planned Development Projects
- Proposed Planned Development Projects
The City of Evanston and Open Communities have joined forces to expand one-on-one foreclosure prevention counseling and education to Evanston residents.
Evanston residents worried about paying their mortgage loan or going into foreclosure can now meet with Open Communities' staff for free, confidential counseling. Residents should call Open Communities at 847-501-5760 to schedule an appointment.
Housing Contact Info
Housing Planner: Mary Ellen Poole
Rm. 3304, 2100 Ridge, Evanston, IL 60201
Cornucopia Holiday Gift Show 2014
Paw Palooza 2014
Evanston Children's Theatre Presents: "The Hobbit"
"Ring in the Season"
- Meet Candidates for Evanston Cradle to Career Executive Director Position
- City to Hold Penny Park Renovation Project Public Meeting Dec. 11
- Evanston Designated as EPA "Green Power Community"
- City of Evanston's 2014 Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule
- Winners of the 9th Annual Paint Evanston Plows Contest Announced