- About Us
- Animal Control
- Attempt to ID Crime Suspects
- Chaplain Program
- Citizen Police Academy
- Crime Prevention Tips
- Commendation & Complaint Forms
- Honor Guard
- Howard St. Outpost
- K-9 Unit
- Major Crash Assistance Team
- Phone Directory
- Police Beats
- Recovered Property
- Related Links
- Text a Tip
- Traffic Bureau
- Victim & Youth Services
- Support Your Police Dept.
Howard St. Outpost
633 Howard St.
A police presence was officially established in Southeast Evanston in July 2001 with the grand opening of the Evanston Police Department (EPD) Outpost, 633 Howard St.
The Outpost demonstrates the Evanston Police Department's commitment to the community, symbolizing its "Partnership" style of policing. The neighborhood anchor provides the EPD with opportunities for networking and collaboration with community members, including neighborhood watch meetings, dispute resolution, and safety seminars, to empower community members and help keep the neighborhoods safe.
The outpost is also available for events. For more information, contact the Chief's office.
EPD & CPD OUTDOOR JOINT ROLL CALL
(Held outside of the OUTPOST at the intersection of Howard/Custer <Damen>)
Police Chief: Richard Eddington
1454 Elmwood Avenue
Evanston, IL 60201
Non emergency: 847.866.5000
Department Telephone Directory
EPD Awards Ceremony
Emergency Telephone System Board - CANCELED
Mental Health Board Funding Proposal Review
Housing and Homelessness Commission - RESCHEDULED
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Senior "Love Boat Cruise"
- Evanston Police Honor C.P.A. Class Number 37
- Evanston Gun Buyback Event Set for June 29
- Evanston Police and Fire Foundation to Hold Inaugural Golf Outing June 17
- Evanston Ordinance Banning Hand-held Cell Phones While Driving in Third Year
- City of Evanston Schedules for the Memorial Day Holiday