- About Us
- Animal Control
- Armored Surveillance Vehicle
- Attempt to ID Crime Suspects
- Bicycle Registration
- Chaplain Program
- Citizen Police Academy
- Crime Prevention Tips
- Deployment Meetings
- Commendation & Complaint Forms
- Honor Guard
- Howard St. Outpost
- K-9 Unit
- Major Crash Assistance Team
- News & Media Releases
- Phone Directory
- Police Beats
- Recovered Property
- Related Links
- Text To 911
- Text a Tip
- Traffic Bureau
- Victim & Youth Services
Beat 75 - E/W Greeley/Crawford to the North Shore Channel. N/S Simpson St. to Isabella St.
Beat 76 - E/W Green Bay Rd. to Lake Michigan. N/S Church St. to Isabella St.
Beat 77 - E/W McCormick to Green Bay Rd. N/S North Shore Channel to Church St.
Beat 74 - E/W McCormick to Ridge Av. N/S Church St. to Main St.
Beat 73 - E/W Ridge Av. to Lake Michigan. N/S Church St. to Greenleaf St.
Beat 72 - E/W Ridge Av. to Lake Michigan. N/S Greenleaf to Oakton/Cemetery
Beat 71- E/W McCormick to Ridge Av./Asbury Av. N/S Main St. to Howard St.
Beat 78 - E/W Asbury St. to Chicago Ave./CTA Yards N/S Oakton St. to Howard St.
Police Chief: Richard Eddington
1454 Elmwood Avenue
Evanston, IL 60201
Non emergency: 847.866.5000
Department Telephone Directory
EPD Awards Ceremony
Administration and Public Works Committee Meeting
Planning & Development Committee
Board of Local Improvements
- Community Members Invited to Attend "An Evening of Diversity Dialogue" February 23
- City of Evanston Police and Fire Departments Provide 2015 Halloween Safety Tips
- Temporary Traffic Control Plan for Chicago Ave. October 27
- Evanston Police Department Hosts "Coffee with a Cop" October 16
- Celebrate International Walk to School Day October 7