- About Us
- Animal Control
- Armored Surveillance Vehicle
- Attempt to ID Crime Suspects
- Bicycle Registration
- Chaplain Program
- Citizen Police Academy
- Crime Prevention Tips
- Deployment Meetings
- Commendation & Complaint Forms
- Honor Guard
- Howard St. Outpost
- K-9 Unit
- Major Crash Assistance Team
- News & Media Releases
- Phone Directory
- Police Beats
- Recovered Property
- Related Links
- Text To 911
- Text a Tip
- Traffic Bureau
- Victim & Youth Services
Beat 75 - E/W Greeley/Crawford to the North Shore Channel. N/S Simpson St. to Isabella St.
Beat 76 - E/W Green Bay Rd. to Lake Michigan. N/S Church St. to Isabella St.
Beat 77 - E/W McCormick to Green Bay Rd. N/S North Shore Channel to Church St.
Beat 74 - E/W McCormick to Ridge Av. N/S Church St. to Main St.
Beat 73 - E/W Ridge Av. to Lake Michigan. N/S Church St. to Greenleaf St.
Beat 72 - E/W Ridge Av. to Lake Michigan. N/S Greenleaf to Oakton/Cemetery
Beat 71- E/W McCormick to Ridge Av./Asbury Av. N/S Main St. to Howard St.
Beat 78 - E/W Asbury St. to Chicago Ave./CTA Yards N/S Oakton St. to Howard St.
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Access to Fishing
Fifth Ward Festival
Third Annual Canal Shores Campout
Black Tie Gala: Songs From Broadway's Black Musicals
- Isabella Street Bridge Rehabilitation Project Complete
- Evanston and Naperville First Illinois Partners to Join Waze Connected Citizens Program
- Community Members Invited to Attend Reception Celebrating Loan of Frances Willard Sculpture August 26
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations Planned for August 24 Rescheduled for August 25
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations Planned for August 23 Postponed