- About My Place
- Building & Housing
- Evanston Español
- Fire Department
- New Residents
- NU Student Resources
- Parks & Recreation
- Permits & Licenses
- Planning & Zoning
- Police Department
- Recycling & Waste
- Senior Services
- Youth & Young Adults
Text a Tip
In order to provide a secure and anonymous method of providing information to the police, the Evanston Police Department has expanded the TEXT-A-TIP program citywide.
TEXT-A-TIP allows the public to send tips (including pictures, video or audio) via text message about criminal activity to the Evanston Police Department from any cell phone.
More information is available here.
Youth Services @ The Evanston Police Department
Youth Services provides Family Support and Intervention Services for Youth-Related Crisis and Youth Offenders.
- Follow Up with Parents and Families on incidents of Youth Crime and Youth-Related Situations that come to the attention of the Police Department.
- Community Service Program provides youth with an alternative-to-court police response and includes Community Service Work, Family Meeting and Assessment resulting in a Plan to Prevent Recurrence.
- Restorative Justice Services: Victim-Offender Conferencing provides Youth Offenders opportunities to be accountable to victims and the community. Victim-Offender Conferencing includes a Family Meeting and Youth Assessment in order to develop a Plan to Prevent Recurrence.
- Peace Circles provide a safe process for mediation and resolution of youth peer, family and community conflicts.
- Neighborhood Youth Outreach provides street outreach and advocacy to youth and young adults for employment, education and recreation.
- Coordination of Services with Schools, Community Agencies and Court Systems.
Get help finding a job
New Illinois workNet Center offers job search & career services to community members at the Evanston Public Library.
For more information, visit the Illinois workNet Center.
Board of Ethics
Zoning Board of Appeals
Housing & Community Development Act - CANCELED
- Evanston Gun Buyback Event Set for June 29
- Temporary Traffic Control Plan on Dodge between Oakton & Greenleaf May 20-24
- Update: Evanston Missing Person Located
- Evanston Residents Called to Contribute to Historic Cancer Research Effort
- Evanston Police and Fire Foundation to Hold Inaugural Golf Outing June 17