- Community Choice Electricity Aggregation
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency
- Waste Reduction & Recycling
- Water Conservation
- Food Cycle
- Land Use & Development
- Community Resources
- Intern Program
Public transportation offers cleaner alternatives to using your own car for every trip you need to make. Luckily, Evanston benefits from having multiple major transit providers operate within its borders.
Transit Benefit Fare Program
Administered for the RTA and Cook County by the Center for Neighborhood Technology, a new Transit Ridership Improvement Program (TRIP) offers up to $1,700 to Cook County businesses to enroll employees in a pre-tax benefit program. These limited funds will be disbursed on a first come, first served basis. Read more in the Chicago Tribune .
CTA - The Chicago Transit Authority provides cleaner commuting options. The purple line has stops through the heart of Evanston with bus service servicing even more areas.
Metra - Metra provides an expansive rail system that connects Evanston with Chicago along with the surrounding suburbs.
Board of Ethics - CANCELED
Zoning Board of Appeals
Housing & Community Development Act - RESCHEDULED
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations in Northwest Evanston Set for June 19
- Laboratory Confirmed Mumps Case in Chicago Area University Student
- Recycling Fair & Equipment Display July 13
- State Seeks Input on Illinois Bike Transportation Plan
- Celebrate 150 years of Evanston with "Its Thursday, Let's Dance! "