- Community Choice Electricity Aggregation
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency
- Waste Reduction & Recycling
- Water Conservation
- Food Cycle
- Land Use & Development
- Community Resources
- Intern Program
Evanston has wonderful options for transportation between public transit, biking, and car sharing, but occasionally these faster paced options cause you to pass right by some of the more enjoyable aspects of Evanston.
Walk to School Day is coming up Wednesday, October 5! For more information on how you can participate in this effort to educate Evanston students about the benefits of walking to school, please click here.
Areas of Interest
Public Art - Evanston has many public works of art are best observed at a walking pace.
Downtown Evanston - Evanston is packed with stores and restaurants that are all within walking distance of one another.
Farmers Markets - Evanston hosts many farmers markets between May and November, all of which are enjoyed the most by walking through and getting to know the local food producers.
Lighthouse Landing Complex
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee
M/W/EBE Advisory Committee
Zoning Committee of the Plan Commission - CANCELED
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations in Northwest Evanston Set for June 19
- Laboratory Confirmed Mumps Case in Chicago Area University Student
- Recycling Fair & Equipment Display July 13
- State Seeks Input on Illinois Bike Transportation Plan
- Celebrate 150 years of Evanston with "Its Thursday, Let's Dance! "