- Annual Reports
- Assessor Reports
- Bids & Proposals
- Bills List
- Budget & Financial Reports
- Department Reports
- Evanston Legislation
- Executive Session Minutes
- Organizational Charts
- Police Dockets
- Property Dockets
- Property Tax Bill Explanation
- Senior Staff Directory
- Sick Time Usage
- Tax Info
- TIF Districts
All hearings for Property Standards are held at 1:00 p.m. in Room 2800 of the Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center located at 2100 Ridge Avenue, Evanston, Illinois 60201. Property Standards violation hearings are held on Thursdays.
*Please note docket is subject to change due to pre-hearing motions to advance, continue or set aside default.
2011-2012 Archives can be found here.
Daylight Saving Time Begins
Board of Local Improvements
Admin/Public Works Comm.
Planning & Development Committee - CANCELED
- Newsy Items on Monday City Council Agenda
- 2013 City Annual Report Released
- Evanston Earns 4-STAR Certification as National Sustainable Community, City One of Only Two Recognized for Excellence Nationwide
- City of Evanston Introduces New Twitter Account, @CityofEvanston2
- Turn Ice into Art at Lee Street Beach March 8