- Annual Reports
- Property Tax Assessment
- Bids & Proposals
- Bills List
- Budget & Financial Reports
- Department Reports
- Evanston Legislation
- Executive Session Minutes
- Organizational Charts
- Police Dockets
- Property Dockets
- Property Tax Bill Explanation
- Senior Staff Directory
- Sick Time Usage
- Tax Info
- TIF Districts
All hearings for Property Standards are held at 1:00 p.m. in Room 2800 of the Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center located at 2100 Ridge Avenue, Evanston, Illinois 60201. Property Standards violation hearings are held on Thursdays.
*Please note docket is subject to change due to pre-hearing motions to advance, continue or set aside default.
2011-2012 Archives can be found here.
Age Friendly Evanston Community Meeting
Human Relations Commission
Zoning Board of Appeals
Housing & Community Development Act Committee
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee
- Water Service Shut-down in the 1400 Block of Chicago Ave. for Water Main Work
- Newsy Items on Monday City Council Agenda
- This Year's First Confirmed Human Case of West Nile Virus Reported in Evanston
- Some Evanston Residents Participating in Electricity Aggregation Program May Not See Supply Charges on September ComEd Bills
- Evanston Named Fifth in "America's Best Cities to Live In"