- Annual Reports
- Property Tax Assessment
- Bids & Proposals
- Bills List
- Budget & Financial Reports
- Department Reports
- Evanston Legislation
- Executive Session Minutes
- Organizational Charts
- Police Dockets
- Property Dockets
- Property Tax Bill Explanation
- Senior Staff Directory
- Sick Time Usage
- Tax Info
- TIF Districts
All hearings for Property Standards are held at 1:00 p.m. in Room 2800 of the Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center located at 2100 Ridge Avenue, Evanston, Illinois 60201. Property Standards violation hearings are held on Thursdays.
*Please note docket is subject to change due to pre-hearing motions to advance, continue or set aside default.
2011-2012 Archives can be found here.
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Northwestern Football vs. California
Romeo and Juliet
EPD vs. EFD Burger Cookoff!
Gospel Celebration Concert: The Men of Gospel Music
- Ingleside Place Improvement Project Begins September 2
- Evanston Green Living Festival September 27
- First Human Case of West Nile Virus Reported in Suburban Cook County
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations Set for August 28
- Evanston Ranked Among Top 25 Bike-to-Work Cities in the Nation