Lake Level Rise and Coastal Erosion Forum
- Date: 07/10/2019 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Evanston Ecology Center
2024 McCormick Blvd.
Evanston, Illinois 60201
Return to full list >>
The Illinois Sand Management Work group is convening a public forum on lake level rise and coastal erosion at the Evanston Ecology Center on Wednesday, July 10, from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Learn from expert panelists about coastline erosion and community-level resilience. Each panelist will present for 15 minutes followed by a Q & A session. Register or learn more about the event.
1) Lawrence C. Hemingway, CPRP, Director, Parks Recreation and Community Services, City of Evanston
2) Alex Hoxsie, Planner/Landscape Architect, US. Army Corps of Engineers
3) Cam Davis, Great Lakes Expert, GEI Consultants