First Time Home Buyer Workshop
- Date: 08/01/2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center
2100 Ridge Avenue
Evanston, Illinois 60201
HODC’s First Time Home Buyer Education program is offered as a series of three workshops: Pre-Purchase, Credit and Budgeting, and Contract to Close and is designed to empower future homeowners in the home buying process. The sessions cover readiness to purchase a home, how to manage credit and create a budget, and what to expect during the closing process. Participants will also be provided information about fair housing. Pre-registration is mandatory for these free workshops. Contact Christopher Meeks for more information and to register.
All workshops take place at the Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave.
- Thursday, August 1, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Room G300
- Thursday, August 8, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Room 2403
- Thursday, August 15, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Room G300