What to Sow When
- Date: 03/07/2020 4:45 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Evanston Ecology Center
2024 McCormick Blvd.
Evanston, Illinois 60201
Edible Evanston will host "What to Sow When" at the Evanston Ecology Center on Saturday, March 7, 4:45 p.m. to 6 p.m. Admission is free; $5 suggested donation. Register online.
Get more out of your garden, including the peace of mind which comes from understanding and planning. This event will cover:
- Basic calendar sowing planning
- Things to consider (light levels, frosts, warmth; direct vs transplant)
- When to pull and remove a crop and move to a new one—and how to prepare ahead of time.